「 𝟑𝟓 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The sounds of sirens echo loudly when you suddenly stare up at the dark sky, watching the snow fall over your body. You feel weak when you try to move. You remember running and then falling.

You see someone next to your body, and when he turns back to look at you, you see Jungkook.

However, this time you look at him differently.

"Y/N, are you okay? Please, answer me!" He looks down at you desperately with a small line of blood running down the side of his head, and soon, you see an ambulance in the background.

You gently nod, and he calls for one of the paramedics.

A man dressed in a red jacket and hat rushes over with a large bag and checks you out, but you're too in shock to fully pay attention.

It's as if everything is flooding back. The impact of the ground made a connection, and you're remembering everything from your life. Your parents didn't care about you, so you left when you were old enough. You worked and had a small apartment for a couple of years until you lost your job. Soon after, you met Jungkook, and the rest is history.

"Jungkook, I remember," you grab his hand, holding it tightly because what you've wanted to know for so long has finally come to light.

You remember everyone and everything that has ever happened, and now you know what you have to do next. You're going to save everyone, but you have to get prepared first.

Jungkook's frown turns into a light smile. His hands go to each of your cheeks, and he gently kisses your forehead.

You carefully sit up, ignoring the paramedic telling you not to, and you hug Jungkook tightly.

Suddenly, you see someone walking over with a blue blanket wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry for almost hitting you. My brakes went out, and I couldn't stop." He must've been the driver.

"I'm fine now, so don't worry about it. Just make sure to get your brakes checked." You smile when Jungkook helps you up.

"You need to sit down. A shock like that would terrify any woman." The paramedic urges, and you turn around to face him, still keeping your smile.

"Thank you for your concern, but I've been sitting and waiting for far too long. I'm perfectly fine now. And FYI, women aren't always the scared ones, there are plenty of women out there you should be terrified of instead of vise versa."

He gulps after hearing your remark, then he walks over to the ambulance vehicle with his bag.

You walk away from the crash scene, ignoring the police calling after you. After all, you did nothing wrong. You walked when the pedestrian signs turned green, so if anyone needs to be talked to, it's the driver.

"So you have a child," you breathe softly while resting your head against his shoulder when you both walk away slowly. The police end up letting you go, and they instead interview the driver.

You each ignore some of the glances on the street, while others ask if you're okay from the almost bad wreck.

"Yes, I named her Ara which means to be beautiful and good. I've raised her to be the exact opposite of her mother, and I've tried to be a good father." He admits, and although it pains you to know they have a child together, you still can't help to hold feelings for him.