8:3 down

"Omega in Heat.......how delicious."

It's this moment that I just wish we locked Jungkook up. Not in a mean way just a protective one. When he first left us my wolf was so pissed that my pack let him go. Since I'm the youngest in our group I rarely get any say. Now however I wish I'd stuck to my gut and didn't let him leave.

When we first found Jungkook almost dead on the ground I felt my world crumble. This whole day just became worse and worse and all I could do was just stand there.

I wasn't able to protect my mate from his pack who used him. Not able to stop his own cousin from marking him and conflicting so much pain in my omega. Then when Jungkook ran away and even after Yoongi saved him he said he wanted to die.

I'm happy that my brother was able to mate with him too but once his heat is over he for sure will hate us....at least hate Yoongi.

Normally Omega's won't leave their territory unless to attend school or work if they have one. Since our omega is no longer dying and in-fact in heat his scent is like a drug to all wolves that catch a whiff.

Wolfs that are loyal to their mates will resist but the rest will try and make the one in heat theirs. That's why when Omegas are in heat they lock themselves away with their mate or chosen partner to help them. Of course with everything that has happened fate was not kind to us.

We had an omega that was in heat and still has to mate with 4 more of his mates before his body is able to calm down. Unfortunately if he is mated with others that aren't his mate he will continue to stay in heat till his mate comes and marks him.

Omegas truly had horrible lives in the beginning. Greedy wolves keeping mates away from each other so the omega would stay in heat as a result the omega dying a few weeks later. Most wolves don't know about that fact. Some think that if they mark an omega during their heat that the omega will basically be theirs. It's true to a degree but they all end up dying.

"You do know we have you out numbered. So why not just hand over the omega as your payment for coming into Our Territory."

The same wolf spoke. My eyes quickly darted to Yoongi who took a fighting stance in front of my eldest brother who was holding our mate protectively.

"You rogues must be a new kind of stupid if you think we would hand over our Mate like that." I haven't crossed paths with many rogues. Maybe 2 or 3 since I was a pup; but that was only because they came to our pack to discuss territory.

"Your mate?" The Rogues started to laugh around us making me take a step back to be closer to my brothers.

"I've never heard of a wolf have more than 2 mates." Another laughed. "That omega is probably just made to please Alphas and Betas...huh?" The older rogue smiled licking his lips as he eyed Jungkook's bare back.

"Don't Look At Him!!!"

Yoongi released a low growl instantly telling me not to speak. It wasn't until I looked at their faces again and realized I messed up.

"Did Y'all hear that?"

"Fuck."

"We got ourselves a prize boys!"

"What ever happens we don't let them touch our mate!" Yoongi ordered through our mind link.

"Tae!" I snapped my head back to my brother who was signaling me back to him. Jimin took my place as I walked back to my brother and our mate. "I need you to take him and run."

"What?! I can fight!"

"I know you can! But right now I'm being selfish. I don't want my baby brother and our mate in harms way." Seokjin spoke sternly as I had no chance to rebuttal. My arms soon held our burning omega who was taking shallow breathes with his eyes clamped shut. His small fists instantly grabbed onto my shirt as his life depended on it.