4:Marker

"Alright class we have a new student....please introduce yourself." The professor lazily said before stepping aside.

"Hello my name is Jungkook. I am apart of the Moonshadows pack....as you probably can tell I'm an Omega. Before you ask no we can not be friends or anything more." If my pack wasn't in the same university I would sound more friendly but because they are I have to follow the rules. The only reason I said anything was because the professor signaled me up to the front of the class.

"Okay that's an interesting introduction.....okay you can sit back down and we will get started.

Just as I sat down Hoseok instantly put a note on my desk. This is a clean page with only a single question at the top.

The whole class was basically Namjoon and Hoseok asking me questions while I answered back with a note. By the end of our class we had front and back of that paper filled.

H: Why don't you want any friends?
                                                               J: I have my pack.
N: Yeah but don't you get lonely?
      J: At times but it's okay I like to be alone anyway.
H: What do you do when you're alone?
J: Clean, but I also get homework that I have to complete.
N: What about fun?
J: I get to read, prepare dinner.
N: Sure reading can be relaxing but what about       actual fun?
J: I already answered.
H: Okay so um do you have a Mate? You know in your pack?
J: I don't think my Pack would allow me to be with my mate even if I found mine.

After that question they both stuck with basic questions like what I like to read and what my wolf is like. I gave them answers as best as I could as sadness came to my heart knowing she stopped speaking to me.

Class ended and students rushed out. I stayed seated in my chair smiling softly at the paper that is filled with all 3 of our handwriting.

"Hey. Aren't you coming?" I just shook my head at Hoseok's question keeping my eyes on the paper.

"Hey!" My head snapped up as I saw Mark storming over. A low threatening growl left his lips as he stood in front of me. Mark is still in his rut so he is working with his hormones right now. "Stay. Away. From. My. Omega." He was seething with anger.

"You do know that you can't talk to a pure blood like that right?" Namjoon stood up tall and I can just feel his strong presence right behind me. Sure he is a true blood alpha but he didn't frighten me...nor Hoseok. I'm just frightened about what could happen if Mark decided to challenge them.

"Just because your family chose to only breed within their blood doesn't mean I am any less of an alpha than you!" That's really low. Yes Pure Bloods are the strongest of the wolves but it doesn't mean they don't get hate or gossip spread around. Pure Bloods means exactly what it says...they are pure. They only mate with other Purebloods and if they do mate with those that aren't they are shunned if they have pups. They get their pack ties cut and the pups are basically outcasted.

I feel bad that they have to deal with all that hate.

"You are less of a Alpha." Before Mark could lunge at Hoseok and his hurtful words I jumped up and cupped Mark's face guiding him to my neck. This is usually a thing for mates but I'm the closest to a mate that my pack has. Hell they even all plan to mark me as theirs after Jinyoung.

Mark instantly wrapped is arms around me possessively lifting me up off the ground. His nose was instantly in my scent glands gently giving a few licks here and there.