21:Point Of View

Jinyoung didn't waste a moment before he pulled me towards the large bed that I used to share with them. The others followed making my heart race so many scenarios going through my mind.

Once my but was butt was on the mattress did I finally look up. There they all stood in front of me. Some in anger but Yugyeom and Jinyoung both held a smirk on their faces. Jackson on the other hand wasn't look at me he was looking at Jinyoung.

Jackson's posture was very different from the others. He stood at the end but his feet weren't facing me like the others no he was facing them. His legs slightly bent with his arm held out slightly from his body.

"So." My eyes went up to lock eyes with Young-jae. I don't think he had anything to actually say he just didn't want to to be silent anymore. The silence was suffocating at least he wasn't in my shoes.

"Alpha?" Bamabam chimed in as he leaned on one hip closing his eyes as he punched the rim of his nose. "So.......I know what we want to happen but are we actually going to do it? I mean. Jungkook is claimed. Not by 1 but by 6 Pureblood Alphas."

"Of course not. He is here for protection and that is all." Jackson spoke for Jinyoung but only for him to scoff and walk towards me tracing his thumb from my lips to my jaw then to the back of my neck. Not once did I break eye contact.

"He is finally home." Jinyoung leaned closer making me close my eyes not able to to look at him anymore. "With his true alphas." Hot breath ghosted my lips before I felt his hungry lips press against my own. It only lasted a moment before growls filled the bedroom.

I opened my eyes to see Jackson's frame guarding me. His shoulder moving up and down aggressively as he stood in front of me with his back facing me. "You can't touch him!"

"Fuck you I can't! I'm your fucking alpha! You are to not disrespect me like this!"

"If you or any of you do this we will be killed!" The sound of my heart got louder at Jackson's words. It's seemed that his comment made everyone else halt in their actions as well. Jackson took a deep breath bed he turned to face me. Our eyes locked and but his eyes showed sadness as everyone let him continue. "He is claimed. Claimed by not only 6 alphas let alone Purebloods. Yoongi is the next head alpha. If they learn that violated their mate then they would stop at nothing to have our heads hanging from steaks. We left our packs to stand by you Jinyoung. We have nowhere else to go. But if you do this then I can't stay here." So much tension filled the room and Jinyoung's scent only got stronger making me release a whimper from the strong pheromones. "I can't watch as my family dies....not again."

"Come on Jackson.....you can't expect us to not touch our omega. Besides you were just as pissed when he wasn't with us." Mark scoffed as he crossed is arms with a slight shake of the head.

"That was different.......he wasn't claimed yet." The sadness radiating off of the alpha was hard. He isn't my mate but he was always the one to make sure I was okay and satisfied when we were intimate. Literally the only one out of my old pack.

"So you'll really leave the pack if I make him mine again in front of you?" Jinyoung spoke again as he took steps towards me all while not breaking eyes contact with Jackson.

The frame that was protecting me who stood once stiff like a statue now looks like a defeated pup as his Alpha passed him. My eyes kept darting between the two alphas. Jackson looking at me in pity as Jinyoung looked at me with victory.

"I suggest you leave if you're not going to join."

"What the hell do you want?" Namjoon growled as he opened the door in front of me. I don't want war I've see so much bloodshed. Yes I fought for Jungkook but that's because he was apart of my pack.