16:Pink and Yellow

In the very beginning before I got completely lost in Namjoon's touch I had small flashes of Jackson. The only wolf that made sure I felt pleasure as well. Yet he was completely wiped away from all my thoughts once I felt my Mates tongue in my pink entrance that was leaking so much slick.

With my fingers entangled in his hair just needing to hold on to him so I don't get lost in the depths of this foreign pleasure.

I'm so used to literally being just fucked and then usually passed to another member of my pack. When I told Yoongi he was to just watch I didn't know he was going to watch me like this. I thought the Alpha he chose was just going to go wild with having his member in me not his tongue.

To make it worse is that I'm not being touched in any other place besides my hole and my thighs. I am being held down unable to squirm away. The only thing I can do in grind on my alphas warm wet tongue.

Namjoon ordered me to keep my eyes on my head alpha and I have Yoongi looking right back at me as he strokes his member eyes filled with so much hunger. I was mad at myself when I looked at that site. Not once did I say he couldn't touch or pleasure himself.

I wish he was touching me instead.

"Alpha!" I screamed holding his head in place as I chased my orgasm. I came untouched as my release landed on my abdomen. Namjoon was chuckling as he kissed his way up to my euphoric body slack state.

"This is only the beginning my beautiful omega."

My mate wasn't lying when he said that. I'm not sure how much time has passed but as of right now Namjoon has made me cum a total of 6 times all without him touching my member nor with him entering me in any way. Yoongi himself has cummed twice while watching me.

"Please Alpha!" He had my arms tied above my head with his teeth nibbling my ear while his left hand teased my nibbles. Honestly, I have been begging him please for I don't know how long I felt like crying. Yet my alpha just has ignored my pleads and continues to make me go insane.

"Fuck. Namjoon, I swear this is pure torture." Namjoon chuckled as he pulled away from me to look at our head alpha.

"Sorry Alpha. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to mark my mate the way I hoped to. This is my first moment to truly treasure My Mate." Namjoon made me whimper just as Yoongi released a low threatening growl.

My breath hitched as Namjoon attached my ear again making my whole-body tingle. "Ahhhmmmm." A Loud screaming moan left my swollen lips as Namjoon's member slid into me without warning. I felt like I couldn't breathe as he didn't move, he just stayed there filling me whole.

"Look at me......mate." His dominant alpha voice sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't refuse his order, but I didn't want to. I wanted to look at my mate just as much as he did. His eyes showed so much care even though his body and pheromones screamed for all to submit to him. "Please try and remember this when you think of our first time."

With that request filling my ears I was soon sent into an unknown realm of pleasure. Namjoon didn't hold back as he fucked me at such a speed I could even comprehend. I didn't even Yelp when his fangs sunk into my skin. He managed to pierce my skin in the same exact spot as where he left his mark.  It was different definitely. Between this and when I was in heat, I would definitely choose this moment to remember.

"Ahhh Alpha!!!!" Namjoon had me moaning his name for I don't know how long. All I know was we were both sweating, and I felt nothing but wanting more. I wanted more praises, more thrusts, but above all I wanted more of my Alpha........Alphas. "Head...Head Alpha." Yoongi looked at me with so much hunger. Truthfully a big part of me thought he would of disobey me and make me submit to him. However, this whole time he didn't once attempt to touch me. "I need you...... my mate."