1:My Pack

I woke up feeling suffocated just like I do every morning. I am forced to sleep in the middle of my pack for protection but it's really just so I don't escape.

My parents handed me off to a distant aunt and uncle from another pack. My uncle was a Beta and my aunt a Alpha. They had 3 sons, 2 of which were alphas and one a beta. Once my eldest cousin Jinyoung turned of age he took me with him to form his own pack. It's not uncommon for Alphas once they turn 18 to leave. I didn't have a say wether I left or not. My cousin made me leave with him in the middle of the night. We haven't seen the rest of our family since.

My parents are both Alphas and couldn't be seen with a male Omega as a son. The sad part is if I was a female omega they probably would of kept me. Male omegas have the lowest rank in society. They are also extremely rare most wolves never even cross paths with one. In olden times they were just used for pleasure never for anything more. Now since they are so rare it is more of a prize to have one in your pack. Unfortunately I am the prize to my cousin and his pack of alphas. My life hasn't really changed from the male omegas before me. I'm still used for pleasure.

"Jungkook?" I sighed before I turned around in my cousin's arms to face him. "Why are you up?" I just shrugged while I avoided his gaze.

"Ahhhh!" I yelped as my white ears were grabbed pulling my head back.

"Alpha asked you a question." Jackson growled in my ear that he held.

"I...I'm s-sorry.....please l-let g-go." Jackson then released my ear pushing my head forward.

"Now are you going to answer my question or shall my pack teach you a lesson?"Jinyoung threatened.

"I.....I...I want to go to school." It wasn't a total lie I hated being locked up here when they left for college.

"I don't see why we can't bring him......plus think of how jealous everyone would be." Yugyeom jumped from behind Jackson to hover over me. "Come on lets show off our little omega." He smirked before he leaned down to sniff my neck.

"It would be satisfying to see those stupid purebloods faces when they see our submissive Jungkook here." Youngjae spoke as he got himself out of bed. "Also he has been good he deserves to go to school." Youngjae was just as dominant as the others but he is the one that has been taking care of my education.

"Fine." Jinyoung agreed before he turned to glare at me while Yugyeom was kissing my neck. "I'll allow you to go to school but remember you belong to my pack. The only one you might have classes with is Yugyeom here. You are not to talk with anyone but us and don't let anyone touch your ears." I nodded my head before my breath hitched because Yugyeom was tickling my neck by softly kissing me making me squirm.

"Come on Yugyeom if you wanted to fuck him you should of done it last night." Bambam laughed while he got out of bed.

"Yah! I still have time!" He began nibbling my ear.

"No you don't! Now come on! If you want to show him off then we should leave early to get his transfer forms filled out." Jae-beom said as he yanked Yugyeom away from me allowing me to breathe.

"Jungkook!" I turned my head quickly to see Mark fixing his hair. "Come here." I made my way out of the large bed and walked over to him with my head down. "Look at me." I looked up to be met with his dark brown eyes. I flinched when his hand came up to my hair to pat my head. His fingers then went to my ear that Jackson pulled not to long ago. He started rubbing my ear instantly making me feel weak.

Touching any omega's ear basically forces them into submission. Years ago to become the leader or alpha of the pack you had to bite all your pack members ears to show your dominance. The ear is a wolf's most sensitive and vulnerable part. If an Omega refuses a wolf then usually their ears get targeted.