23: Beta

After Jungkook left the dining room and closed the door to Yoongi's room it fell silent. So many emotions and new information swarming every atom that is inside us.

"So first things first.....you all smelt him right?" Seokjin began but mainly looking at our Alpha. "Are we going to kill them?"

"No."

"But they Mated with our Mate!"

"You think I don't know that?!" Yoongi shot up eyes glowing red with his teeth snarled and showing. "Now sit your ass back down and calm down. There is a reason Jungkook didn't tell us. Jackson and him would know how we would react."

"With all do respect Alpha. Jungkook is our mate. All wolves know if you force someone else's mate to mate then you know the consequences of your actions. Just like the rogues..... we defended him with our lives."

"Hell I lost my life." Taehyung grumbled.

"I know. But right now we have to have a plan on what we are going to do. We can't defend him against our pack. He would literally be tortured in front of us. But if we leave we lose the safety of our pack at the same time. We will have a constant struggle to keep him safe from rogues." Yoongi sat back down at the dinner table we continued to sit at.

"What about what Jackson said with him being the moon goddess?" Namjoon asked keeping his eyes at the table. "I think we should discuss that."

"Jungkook asked us not to." I sighed just thinking about the lost and hurt look in my omegas eyes. However what Jackson said was true. I've never seen another wolf with pink eyes nor pure white fur as his. Yes Jinyoung has white fur but his ears are black.

"Hoseok.....this is important he is our mate...we can't be in the dark about important stuff like this." Namjoon snapped at me.

"Right he is our mate and we should respect certain topics he doesn't want to talk about!" I growled back. "Just put yourself in his paws for a moment. His own parents gave him up, a pack that never wanted him there. Then used by the only family he had. Hell if I was him I wouldn't believe anything like that myself."

"My thoughts exactly. Now please we need a plan. Sadly this time we have to make the final decision. I won't have my mate hurt and used again because we let him make a choice." The hurt in our alphas voice made me instantly lower my gaze. Having a head alpha show weakness is a very rare sight. But when they do you never want to make eye contact. It's seen as a threat no matter who you are. Well except mates. They can look at each other in the most vulnerable moments.

"We can't be upset with him though. Sadly he is familiar with them, probably knew that was going to happen but still chose the outcome he knew." Jimin sighed out.

"Okay.......is there anyone in our pack that we can trust to help us?"

"Extremely unlikely. He is our mate. They will just see a male omega that isn't a Pureblood and who can't reproduce." Seokjin answered his youngest brother.

"This is Bull! You are the next Head Alpha! You shouldn't have to hide your mate! The pack should welcome him with open arms!"

"Jimin sit down. We need to stay calm right now. Our mate is already stressed enough we don't need to make it worse."

"Can we build our own place still in the territory of our pack but on the border so we can still hide him?" Taehyung then asked making us all look at the youngest alpha in the room. "Think about it. If we lived in the territory of the Purebloods pack then we would be safe from rogues and other packs. And if we lived far enough away inside the territory we would be able to hide him."

"It's like sleeping with the enemy." Namjoon grumbled. "If father found out-"

"He will. Our whole pack would be suspicious if we just all decided to live together. School is one thing but after that our pack would expect us to settle down with the mate they approve of."