17:Betrayal

"How was he last night?"

I looked to my head alpha as he was referring to the cute omega that slept in my bed beside me last night. Last night was actually pretty fun. After he finished eating we did the dishes together before I led him to my room. I offered him my bed I told him I would take the couch but he just grabbed my hand in silence and pulled me towards the bed with him.

"He was good....." I wanted to leave it at that but they  all kept looking at me to continue. "I made him eat. After, we cuddled in my room."

No way was I going to tell them that we made out for almost a full hour last night before we started taking our clothes off. I knew he was already with Namjoon and Yoongi, we all heard him for hours yesterday behind Yoongi's bedroom door. So seeing Jungkook littered in marks across his beautiful skin didn't surprise me.

Jungkook requested that I go gentle and I did. I went so gentle I doubt the others would even suspect. Last night was such a beautiful moment to me. The way he breathed trying to not be loud. Every lewd moan sending my body into a frenzy to make sure he kept feeling good.

My arms wrapped around him having his back pressed against my chest. His back arched but his butt glued to my pelvis. Slow movements to not shake the bed. Rough and sharp making his body melt into mine.

Kissing, nibbling, and sucking on his perfect neck. When I first saw him last night he was covered in the scent of Yoongi and Namjoon. It was my mission to change that once he was with me.

My body, my heart will only ever belong to him but his body his heart doesn't just belong to me. Scratch that he doesn't belong to us not if he doesn't want to. I on the other hand belong to him completely. It's only been a few days but I would give my all to this beautiful mate of mine. This mate bond is no lie. My mate could be the most evil, cruel, wolf in existence but I would still be hooked like I am. I'm just so happy that my mate is the way he is.

"I'm glad he wasn't alone last night." Namjoon spoke as he kept his head down.

"Agreed. So before our mate wakes up there are some things we have to discuss." Yoongi started as he stood in front of us like he was about to present to the front of the class. "Our mate wants to see his old pack."

All were quick to stand up except for Namjoon and myself. The room was no longer calm. Good thing our mate is still in my room or he would definitely feel dizzy from all the Alpha pheromones circulating the space.

"Jimin?" Looking up to meet my alpha's voice to let him know he can continue. "You don't look surprised."

"I'm not. I also think if we are there then there should be no issue seeing them." Before our long hot make out session that led to so much more Jungkook just cuddled on my chest and told me why he left Yoongi's room the way he did.

Jungkook even though he was afraid to confessed to be that he was afraid of feeling trapped again. He said he didn't care if we were there he was hoping one or all would go with him. The fact that he was an omega made him feel like his opinions wouldn't never matter or count.

I wanted to punch my alpha and Namjoon for both making our mate feel such a way. How dare they?

"They hurt him! How can you say that?!" Taehyung yelled at me. His whole body posture challenging me.

"He knows that." Yoongi chimed in. "Jungkook knows what they did wasn't right."

"Then why the Fuck does he want to see them?" Taehyung yelled again.

"Because they are still my family." I looked over from my spot on the couch to see our mate standing there. A small smile came to my lips as I noticed he no longer had Yoongi's close on but my own. A loose yellow T-shirt that went down to his thighs. My pajama bottoms way to big on him but he looked adorable anyway.