Chapter 4: Black Dragon's Leader

3RD PERSON'S POV

Not long when Y/N got out of the restaurant with her clothes already changed that Shinichiro got a call from a member of his gang telling him about an urgent meeting with another gang that wished to face them. Not wanting to ruin his friend's date noticing how he's enjoying his time with the girl, he decided to let Takeomi stay to which he had no choice but to agree.

He quickly excuse himself from the two who still continued their date for the night and made his way out of the restaurant. In the corner of his eye, he spot, the one of the captains of the Black Dragon Gang riding his bike.

"SHINICHIRO!!" He waved cheerfully at his commander and stopped right in front of him. He grabbed the bag that hung around the handle and wave it in front of the raven haired boy with a grin. "Wear this, I think we might have some fun tonight, as well."

In the far corner of Higanbana's meeting place, stood the captains and vice captains together, facing the rest of the gang's members. Danzai, the leader of Higanbana's gang stood in his all mighty, eyeing his whole gang as he gave them a few words before their battle starts.

"News reached me that Saito has asked for a back up gang for tonight's ambush." Higanbana's connection with some rats infiltrating other gangs is pretty strong as they always get their information right. And this time, they know what's waiting for them of Kuro Tenshi's plan to ambush them. The gang is planning on celebrating their win against a certain gang just from last week as everyone is fully recovered once again but this news was what made them much more excited than their supposed to be celebration.

"And it is none other than the Black Dragon. We will face them head on, you hear me?!" The members let out a roar that echoed across the open space around them. Danzai then turned to one of his captains that led the attack unit, giving him a nod.

"I want the attack unit to split into two! You all know who the Black Dragons are! Show them what our gang is made of! We will never succumb to them!" They know the infamous Black Dragon Gang. They know they fight for what's right and seeing them accompanying a gang who had their reputation stained for months already gives them the wrong idea of the Black Dragon.

Some are confused and some are disappointed after hearing that Black Dragon is going against them when Kuro Tenshi is obviously the one in the wrong for this. The Kuro Tenshi Gang has been doing sneaky attacks to the Higanbana Gang ever since a new leader sat on their throne. This did not only cause them childish fights but doing ambushes when Higanbana members are often caught off guard and alone is not something they would just let go. And now, the deal with the old leader of Kuro Tenshi Gang is over as Higanbana officially marks them as their enemy.

"Y/N, I want you to take care of the Black Dragon's leader." The captain of the attack unit spoke to his vice captain who stood behind him. The girl tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Huh? Wouldn't you want all the glory to yourself for taking down a high ranker?" She was never interested in getting high ranks. She only joined the gang for a reason that has nothing to do with rank interests when she met this guy who happened to offer her to join due to some circumstances.

"Go easy on him. I heard he's not much of a fighter." He smirked at her to which she rolled her eyes to and shook her head in disbelief.

Meanwhile, in the Black Dragon's side, they are already heading towards the grandstand where the Higanbana is supposed to have their celebration through a race.

"What's with Kuro Tenshi Gang engaging into fights too often? They weren't like this when we striked a deal with them before." The leader, Shinichiro asked as he drove his bike slower, matching the pace of one of his captains who drive alongside him.