Sam

"Baby?" She breathed, her voice a soft whisper. "Please, please talk."

I smile, which could be mistaken for a grimace, and shake my head, her blue eyes dull of their luminous glow and I open my arms in an embrace for her. She falls into me, letting out a small whimper which causes me to rethink my choices.

My chest compresses as she whimpers. I hold her tighter and ignore the painful sting in my eyes.

"Please, Dalton." I her the pain in her voice once more as she pleads. I slowly whisper that I love her, my voice wary from the long time I've said nothing.

She laughs, but it comes out a twisted, painful cry. She tightens her grip on me. I breathe out slowly, attempting not to cry for her benifit.

After a few miniutes, she loosens her hold on me. "Alright." She stand back, brushing the invisible dust from her jeans. A small smile placed upon her dark skin. "Call me when you get there, okay?" She says, her eyes piercing mine.

I hear a shuffle of the door opening, and my mother turning to her husband, her eyes lighting up as she spots him.. I nod goodbye towards to him, as he does with me, I make my way to my car and open the door, pulling myself in, wanting to get away before this gets harder.

I give one last glance towards my mother. I wipe away at my eyes. look down the street that I once knew.

I attempt to keep my eyes on the road ahead, focusimg.

My mother and Dave will be eventually sailing the world. She wants me to attempt at normal life. I highly doubt it but, she wanted me to at least try. I had it hard enough as it is, ginger hair and freckles aren't exactly helping me blend in.

I never really got swept of my feet by a mysterious young man, obviously.

I find my self humming. I open a near by case with on hand and very skilfully pull out a cd. I read the Title of the CD and find out I've picked out something of my mothers. I smile and feed it in to the stereo. Something comes blurring out. I hum along. The morning hue shining on my face.

My mother wants me to live with my brother Sam, and his fiancee. On an indian reservation called La Push, I can just hope its as beautiful as she described.

-------------------------

I stand inside the airport, chewing on my lip in a panic.

I breathe slowly and Intake my surroundings. Couples kissing children smiling. I sigh and plop on a near by seat. The plane ride was terrifying. It certainly doesn't help that I despise planes.

I look down at my feet. Being stuck between a child and a elderly woman was dredful, don't get me wrong. I love children but some of them should be retrained. I sit alone at a busy airport waiting for my brother to pick me up. I am the representation of nervousness.

I've never meet him before. I reach in the pocket of my jeans for a hair elastic. I retrieve one and sigh in relief. I bunch my hair and tie it. I look up to see a man standing in front of me, of a tall build and dark skin, my heart beat increases as I look at certainly
"Sorry, are you Dalton?" The man asks in a deep husky voice.

"Uh, yeah." I stammer. Clutching my other hand tightly.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Dalton, I'm Sam." Sam announces.

"Nice to meet you too." I give a small smile and stand up to shake his hand. He smiles back politely.

"Are you all set?" He questions, looking at my bags. I grab my bag and nod. Indicating that I was. He smiles and we make our way out of the airport. I silently walk behind him, chewing the inside of my cheek

-----------------------------------

Hello, Author here, thanks for taking the time to read, and I really do appreciate you even taking the time to view my story, I do not own any of the twilight characters, only the ones I have created, updates wont be too regular, and I apologise in advance but I've been busy, anyways, I would love to hear what you have to say, thanks again.