For the impatient readers of this story.

*************

Seth, holding me in a loving embrace, searched for something in my eyes.

The group of boys, smiling. I have a lot of explaining to do, so do they.

"Dalton, sweetie! Get to bed!" Emily shooed Seth, Seth nodded, carrying be back to the small room.

"I hate being isolated in this room, Seth." I groaned.

"I know baby, just I need to tell you something.." He gently placed me on the bed, sitting next to me whilst he pulled the covers over me.

"Do you know the tribal legends of my people?" He asked, taking me back.

"A little bit-" I started, but he cut me of.

"How much?" He asked eagerly.

"I-um, your tribe is is supposedly descended from wolfs, and that the wolfs protect the land from the cold ones?" I sated nervously, blushing.

"What-what If I told you they were real?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes, holding my hands. Ivory against russet.

"What?" I stuttered, confused.

"I know what you are, Dalton.." He said, I felt myself go still.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Its okay Dalton, The legends are real, I'm a werewolf, as are the rest of us besides Emily."

"W-what..?"

"Its true, I understand if you don't want to see us again-" Before he could finish, I pressed my lips to his.

"Do you know what imprinting is?" He asked again, pulling away.

"I-I think so.." I trailed of, quietly.

"Where are you going with this, Seth?" I asked softly, he cupped my face.

"You're my imprint, Dalton.."

*******

IM TIRED AND CANT WRITE.

GOODDAY x

THIS IS A FILLER, I KNOW ITS SHORT

.