Gold dimonds and a guitar.

"Creepy girls your my style, Blood red lips and you don't smile."  I sigh at my stereo. I continue my route. I needed to be alone. Im not sure where Im going at the moment. I am in need of a new book.

I bite my lip. I have the roof on my car closed because Im literally freezing to death.

I went full retard and wore my pathetic fluffy boots, My Band-T-shirt, And last but not least. Jeans. I managed to drag myself out of my bed. Seth had to go "do" something.

I felt kind of hurt when I ask him to spend the day with me. He rejected the offer and left with everyone. I asked emily if she wanted to tagalong but Of course she declined.  So here I am. Alone. Going to buy a book.

Jesus I sound so anti social. But I guess thats who I am. Ive grown immune to the disgusting pang of loneliness. Seth and Sam's friends have bean acting strange. Like for example. They all ran out randomly with out any word. Straight into the woods. I looked at emily questionably. She gave a side smile.

To top that I've found out that I will be attending high school this week. Bring on loneliness and pain!

( Note sarcasm ) I sigh and I change the song. Kiss you by one direction blasts through my speakers. I sigh. Im a metal person. But I like this song.

I See civilisation and pull in to a parking lot. I step out and glare at the sky. I walk down the gloomy streets. Something catches my eye in one of the shops.

I look outside the window. Its a music shop.

I open the door. The small bell signals Ive now entered the small shop. I grin at the man at the counter. I walk straight to the white  fender stratocaster. I bite my lip.

"You play?" She man asked approaching me. My heart beat increases. "Yeah." I nod. Sizing up the guitar

"Ill take it." I grin at the man.

He nods. Taking the guitar out of the glass case and replacing it with a white. leather carry case. I smile and pay. 1500 wont make a difference in my bank account.

"Thanks." The man says before I leave I nod and exit. I look around. I notice a small shop. I look closer. Its a jewellery shop.

I grin as I walk to my car. I splurged at the jewellery shop. Special gift wrapping cost allot. I jump in to my car after putting the guitar and boxes into the passenger seat. I drive away back home with the heather on.

"Have fun?" Emily asked as I walk in. She is slaving at the kitchen. I motion for her to come sit. I have a mischievous grin on my face. I wait till she sits.

"I know how hard you work for the boys. That eat like pigs. Might I add." She chuckles. I pull the box from behind my back. She gasps. "You didn't have to do that Silly!" She giggles hugging me.

"Open it." I grin whilst her facial expression changes. Her mouth is in a O shape.

"Oh my. You really didn't have to do that sweetie." She exclaims as she examines the 24 carrot gold and diamond studded necklace in the shape of a heart.

With matching earrings. The necklace has Her name engraved  on it.

"Knew you'd like it." I murmur in her ear as she hugs me tighter.

"Thank you so much darling!" She squeals. I chuckle. I show her the fender and she gasps.

"Its a beauty." I grin

------------

SO SORRY ITS BAD SORT AND LATE.

Bean going through some personal stuff lately.

Votes and comments make me update faster ;D

VOTE COMMENT FAN AND DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION X ;)

-Veronia