Definition of beauty

Ugh, horrid rain.

Slowly pulling the sheets of my body, and placing my feet against the chilly flooring. Christ! Cursing and slowly tip toeing towards the bathroom. Deciding I needed to wash the birds next upon my head.

Turning on the scorching water, and basically leaping into the warm mist. The water slowly easing the sore muscles and tender skin. Scrubbing the heap of fiery red yarn, and then finely deciding to get out.

Not bothering enough to dry my body, whilst it was much easier to evaporate the remaining water with a twist of my wrist. Completely dry and happy, I wrap a towel around myself; whilst skipping towards the small sanctuary I call my room. Closing the blinds, and making sure the room was warm.

Awkwardly picking out a pair of under clothes, whilst grabbing a pair of old jeans and a shirt. Slapping them on was easy, the converse I had trouble with. Eventually they were both laced and ready.

High school...

That taunting little voice giggled, feeling my heart sink. But the feeling soon replaced with a warm glow.
After Seth had shown me his wolf, he had explained exactly was a Imprint was, at first. I believed it was cruel joke, but after watching the glowing in his eyes, after he kissed me. I knew he wasn't kidding.

Soul mates, what a odd duet of words, different meanings and a encyclopaedia of multible feelings.

Deciding to leave the warm room, and treed downstairs.

***
Seth's POV

I sat eagerly awaiting Dalton to finely come down from her room, because I was forbid to enter her room according to Sam. Smiling softly at the thought of her depthless blue eyes, making my heart beat increase. I knew that I was head over paws for this girl, everything about her never ceased to amaze me.

Now, sitting on the love seat, loveless but waiting impatiently to see those eyes, I had to stop myself from day dreaming about her again.

Hearing a soft movement from the staircase, instantly know that she had descended. Looking up to see her perfect figure, and her fiery red hair glowing and that carefully placed smirk ebbed upon her ivory face.

She wore a pair of old jeans, which fitted her more than perfectly. A very, worm out shirt and her black converse. She couldn't look more breath taking.

"Morning." She smiled. Walking down, towards me. Standing up and placing my arms around her thin waist, whilst her arms tangle around my neck, getting a perfectly good look at her mesmerising eyes.

"Hi." I managed to squeak, considering this perfect, girl was in my arms.

"Alright?" She asked softly, her pink, soft lips brushing over mine ever so slightly. 

"Yeah, I'm just a bit distracted.." Murmuring into her lips, and feeling her shiver slightly, caused my eyes nearly to roll back.

"Why?" She mumbled, whilst she looked up to meet my gaze.

"Because of you."

"Me?" She giggled.

"Yes you, don't you realise how beautiful you are?" She looked confused, surprisingly.

"Seth, are you trying to make me blush? I'm not, at all. You're just too sweet to admit the truth.." She once again mumbled, not believing a word she had just said, did she just say she wasn't beautiful? Was she blind?

"Dal, I'm going to call you pretty for the rest of your life until you believe it.."

"Good luck, then." She smiled, turning towards the front door.

Instinctively following her, only to find her leaned against her emerald green car, almost as beautiful as her.
She grinned jumping in, obviously waiting for me to jump in the passenger seat. Sighing and jumping in beside her, watching her start the car, pulling her bright red hair out of her face whilst humming. Willing myself not to be, once again in her trance, forced my eyes away from the beautiful creature.

______

Hey guys, before you light your sticks and pitch forks, hear me out.

The reason why its short, awful and little. Is because I've had a really big family death, and I'm just really upset at the moment, but you all deserved a update so, I'm so sorry.

Definition of beauty