ovaries exploded

"Its pretty here." I gaze at the sea. The water shimmering from the sun. Creating a Beautiful colour. I love the beach. I curl my toes in the sand. Breathing in the sea air. I look at the public on the sand. Couples kissing.

"Sure is." Seth replies. I hear his smirk. We decided to just sit. Its not a awkward silence. A peaceful silence. We sit on the sand bank.

"So. Dalton. Ive never herd a name like that before. Where did you get it from?" Seth speaks politely

"Oh. I know its a rare name in nowadays. Im not sure I think my dad thought of it-" There you go again Dalton! Upsetting yourself. I close my eyes and breath out.

"Sorry. My dad Passed a while ago and Its kinda hard to bring him up." I give a sad smile.

"Im sorry Dalton. My Dad passed last year. Things are okay but I miss him." I feel a kick in the rip. Poor Seth. Full concern in his eyes.

"Im sorry" I look at the ground. Something in common. My subconscious sneers. I bat her down and regain possession. After a moment of awkwardness He speaks up.

"I like your shirt" He smiles. Flashing his teeth. Causing my heart beat to increase and my face to redden. What is he doing to me!

"Thanks" I smile blushing. I him smirk. I really don't know whats going on. I feel Complete with him. I think I like him. He wouldn't fall for me. I mean really, Look at him! Then..Me. I frown and agree with the truth. He's probably got better looking girls on his tail then me.

"So. Do you go to school on the reservation?" I ask. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Yeah. The pac- I mean all of Sam's Friends do." He corrects him self awkwardly. Somethings suspicious.

"Thats good at least I wont be a loner." I grin and turn to the sea. Its getting dark. Its almost twilight. The twilight that starves the sun.

He chuckles. He is in a pair of brown board shorts. A jumper with the sleeves cut of. He still looks Damn fine.

He caught me looking and I looked away blushing. Ive never blushed so much in my intire life!

"Look at me Dalton?" I turn my head to the left. "Yeah Seth-" I am cut of by his lips pressed against mine. He waits for me to respond. I cup his face. He continues. Fireworks explode. Doves fly. Rainbows form. 

Our lips in sync. Moving together. Dalton.

One week and you've already kissed a boy. My subconscious tuts. She can get fucked! He wraps his arms around my waist and I Run my fingers through his black hair. He smirks in to the kiss. We part and I look down blushing.

"Im so sorry Dalton. I don't know what Had gotten in to me-" He is cut of. I press my lips to his. He smiles and pulls me tighter against his body. His licks My bottom lip asking for entrance. which I grant him Of course. I explore his mouth and he mine. 

I think that he understands the feeling is mutual.

------------------

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT.

I suck at kissing scenes.

-Ronnie.

Vote comment and like