Jesus when he bites that lip.....

Dalton you little whore. Getting swept of your feet. Like you Promised yourself you wouldn't. You'were going to be alone. But no. You let his kiss you! Gosh Im pathetic. I lay in my bed. To be fucking honest I'm mad at myself. Im just going to get hurt.

He's going to go to some girl prettier. Ill be that cat lady who names all her cats fluffy. Jesus why is life so complex.

I stand by the window. Watching the rain trickle down the cold window. The sky like black velvet. With stars that died long ago. I pull a chair to the window. I tried to block this out. Still hope this works.

I sit down in front of the window.

"Please work." I mumble. The rain stops as I lift my arm to the glass. I gasp. After all this time. All my mental elemental control works. I can control the elements. Ive bean trying to block them out since my farther died.

He was a elemental. Thats why I abandoned my talent. It reminds me of him. I turn my hand and the rain continues. Ive bean trying not to think about it. When the rain hit. That did it. When I was younger he used to condensate the rain to form my name in the air made from the rain.

A tear pricked the corner of my eye. I wiped it away hastily. Sam will probably kick me out. Because I'm a spawn of satin According to my conscious. I can control water. Sometimes wind. I must keep this a secret.

A knock at the door knocked me out of thought. I gulp and slowly open my Door. I see Seth. I sigh in relief. I was scared it was a cereal killer.

"Can I come in?" He wolfishly grins. He looks me up and down.

I blush. Im in my one-se. I Smile and move out of the way for him to enter. I cough.

"Hey Seth." I speak shyly.

"Hey." He comes closer me to. He wraps his arms around my waist. I blush. He's incredibly taller them me. I look up and smirk.

"Your so Beautiful." He whispered. Pulling a strand of hair from my face. I blush.

"Thanks." I Look down trying to contain my grin.

He tips my head with his finger and smiles. He presses his lips to mine.

My heart is thumping so hard It might jump out. He deepens the kiss.

He cups my face. He smirks in to the kiss. I put my arms tighter around the back of his neck. I giggle as he tips me. He pulls away and holds me tighter.

"Dalton. I know this is kinda soon. But I really like you and I was wondering if you um." He scratches the back of his neck Nervously.

"Um would you be my Girlfriend?" He bites his lip. Oh god there go my ovaries again. I smile and nod. He gives me a heartbreakingly beautiful smile and picks me up, He spins me around and finely seals the deal with a kiss. Full of desire.

Love and adoration. I must be dreaming I bite my lip hard to test my hypotheses. Im awake because that hurt a bitch. 

"I was so nervous that I would be rejected." He laughed. Why would I reject him. He's everything I have ever wanted and more.

I giggle and press my lips to his.

Dalton sapphire is no longer single.