Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV)

RFY3: "This place is huge. You can really tell when a school is devoted to its athletics." Kagami looked half dead as we walked through the school.

Kuro-chin: "Kagami-kun, the look in your eyes is worse than usual."

Kagami: "Shut up. I couldn't sleep, I was a little too excited."

Kuro-chin: "What are you, a kid on a field trip?"

Kagami: "What'd you say?"

Kisecchi: "Hey, guys!"

Kagami: "Kise!"

Kisecchi: "This place is big, so I thought I'd come get you."

Coach: "Hello."

Kagami: "Kise... Hey!"

Kisecchi: "Kurokocchi, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us, I've been crying into my pillow every night."

Hyuga: "What's wrong with him?"

"He's basically a child in a teenage body."

Kagami: "Just show us the way."

Kisecchi: "Not even a girl has turned me down before."

Kagami: "Are you ignoring me?" I sigh and walk over slapping the back of his head.

"We can talk afterwards Kisecchi. We have an impatient tiger who got no sleep to deal with." He looks at me while holding his head.

Kisecchi: "I'm curious to know about the guy who's making Kurokocchi say those things. I don't care much about being called the Generation of Miracles, but I can't ignore such an obvious challenge. I'm not mature enough to let it slide. Sorry, but I'm going to crush you with everything I have." Kagami smirks.

Kagami: "Sounds good." He lead the way to their court where the gym was split. Kaijou still seemed to be practicing.

Kisecchi: "This is it."

Coach: "We're playing on half a court? The other side's being used for practice?"

K.(Kaijou) Coach: "You're hear. Welcome. I'm Coach Takeuchi. Which one of you is the coach?"

Coach: "That's me." This shocks him obviously.

K. Coach: "You? You're not the manager?"

Coach: "I'm Coach Aida Riko. We look forward to playing with you today!" She bows to the confused big boi.

K. Coach: "Uh, yeah."

Coach: "So, um... What is this?"

K. Coach: "Exactly what it looks like. We've only made simple arrangements for today's game."

Coach: "Arrangements?"

K. Coach: "There won't be enough to learn from this game to make it worth watching for the guys sitting out."

Coach: "I see." She's pissed.

K. Coach: "We're having the other players practice as usual so we don't waste time. Despite the arrangements, you'll be playing our regulars. I hope you won't let us triple your score." I could practically FEEL the rage coming from Coach as K. Coach walks off.

Kagami: "They think we suck. They're treating this like a sideshow to their practice."

"We're a side act to their main event. Let's steal the show then." I smile as I felt my eye twitch when their coach told Kisecchi he's not playing.

K. Coach: "If I let you play it wouldn't even be a game anymore."

Hyuga: "Just listen to him."

Izuki: "I haven't been this pissed in a while."