Chapter 26

The Teiko Middle School basketball club. An incredibly strong team with over three consecutive championship wins. Amongst their brilliant record, the generation of five prodigies was known as the "Generation of Miracles." However, there was a strange rumor concerning the Generation of Miracles. Despite being relatively unknown and lacking a game record, there was one more member recognized by the five prodigies. A phantom sixth man.

🏀

(Y/n) POV) (All English will be underlined)

We had a practice game with Komada that ended in our victory. Izuki-senpai and I were trading reps at point guard while Kuro-chin was on the court.

Kaga-chin: "Damn it!" I chuckled as I watched him struggle to use his chopsticks with his left hand.

Hyuga: "Kagami, shut up already!"

Kaga-chin: "Uh, sorry about that." I attempted to pick up a piece of broccoli myself... and sighed when it slipped out of my chopsticks. You see, both Kaga-chin and I were trying to get better at using our non dominant hands. His was his left, mine was my right.

Kiyo-chin: "Broccoli is so slippery."

Hyuga: "Is that the problem?"

Koganei: "What're they doing?"

Tsuchida: "Practicing."

RFY2: "Practicing?"

Tsuchida: "They're practicing using their opposite hand." Kaga-chin's broccoli flew out of his chopsticks, and bounced along the table where Number 2 snagged it. I finally got my broccoli into my mouth, and let out a breath.

"Finally."

Kaga-chin: "Damn you Number 2! Give that back!"

Hyuga: "Kagami!"

RFY2: "By the way, what do you want to do tomorrow? We finally have the day off."

RFY3: "Well, I'll probably sleep mostly."

Furihata: "H-Hey!" He reaches into his bag, and pulls out a pamphlet. "Why don't we do this?"

RFY2: "Oh, street basketball."

Coach: "Hey, first-years. Don't you know what a holiday is? Rest. You have to rest."

Furihata: "We know. We know, but... Murasakibara, Kagami, and Kuroko always get to play in games, but, well, we'd like to play sometimes."

Kiyo-chin: "Good! Good for you! That's the spirit, first-years! Right, Hyuga?"

Hyuga: "Y-Yeah."

Kiyo-chin: "Hey, Riko. Out of respect for that spirit, let's send them off right."

Coach: "Hey, wait. I-"

Kiyo-chin: "The first-years really want to go. Let them do it."

Coach: "W-Well, just the first-years, then."

Kiyo-chin: "Alright! I got her approval. Do your best, guys."

First-years: "Okay."

Kaga-chin: "Okay, let's go!"

🏀

Kaga-chin: "So, what are you doing here?!" Kiyo-chin came with us.

Kiyo-chin: "What, I can't be here?"

Kaga-chin: "No, but... where's Kawahara?"

RFY3: "He's got a cold."

"How convenient."