Kasamatsu Yukia Bio

Name: Yukia Kasamatsu

Age: 16

Birthday: February 27th, Pisces 

Looks:

(not mine) (they're bigger than they look I'll say no more)

Height: 5'4ft. (162cm.)

Weight: 97lbs. (43kgs.)

Position: Manager of Kaijou

Abilities: (Will be based off of Momoi's wiki chart thingy cause why the fuck not)

Training Capability: 10/10

Analytical Skill: 6/10

Leadership: 5/10

Charisma: 7/10

Feminine Appeal: 9/10

(Just for fun I'm gonna add a little extra teaser for a future event just to give you a more accurate gage on her personality.)

Yukia: "(Y/n)~, quit ignoring me~!" Said purple haired boy in question slowly lifted his head up from his school work at the brown haired girl in front of him. She laid her upper body on the table (Y/n) had been using for his work. The sweater she was wearing thankfully saved the boy from a nose bleed as she looked at him with pleading eyes.

(Y/n): "I'm trying to do my work Yu-chin. If I don't finish this now I never will." She pouted as she tried to snatch the pencil (Y/n) held in his left hand. He quickly snatched his hand back before he patted her head. "Yu-chin, please. Give me a bit longer to finish this part, and I'll stop "ignoring" you." She sighed to herself before standing and walking around to his side of the table. She grabbed his arms before moving them to his sides and hopping into his lap and wrapping his arms back around herself. "Sometimes I wonder how Kasamatsu-senpai deals with you." Yukia giggled to herself as she nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

Yukia: "I won't be in the way here, right?" (Y/n) side before he continued on his work.

"You're lucky I love you Yu-chin."

Yukia: "You're damn right I am!"

🏀

Yes this is the love interest of this fanfic. I didn't want it to be Riko or Momoi cause I feel like they wouldn't match (Y/n)'s character. Yukio Kasamatsu is one of my favorite characters and as you know if you've read any other of my fanfics I don't write homosexual fanfics. I mean I'm already one "OC" so why not add another. Now this actually just came to mind that I didn't make a bio for best girl so I'm kinda doing this late at night cause I won't be able to sleep if I didn't. Anyway, I did get the bio out so here ya go. No more having to visualize what Yukia looks like. Also, before you ask, no I couldn't come up with a better name. Every other name I thought of didn't fit the last name. I hope you like your waifu cause she's who fate (me) decided to be your lover. Good luck, she's a handful!