Chapter 14

(Y/n) POV)

Coach: "Alright, let's go home!"

Hyuga: "No, wait... Sorry... We just played two games against kings." I was sprawled on the floor, hair untied.

Coach: "Oh, sorry."

Hyuga: "We'll be fine after we rest a few minutes, but Kagami... He pushed himself too hard."

Kaga-chin: "I can't even stand, let alone move."

Coach: "But we can't stay here forever. Let's go into the closest restaurant." And in an instant I was up and really close to Coach's face.

"Food?!" Coach yelped as she backed away from me.

Coach: "S-Someone has to carry Kagami-kun." I quickly moved over to the big bastard and threw him up and onto my back.

"FOOD!"

🏀

Coach: "Excuse me!"

Chef: "Welcome! There's so many of you."

Coach: "There's 11 of us."

Chef: "I'm not sure we have enough seats." I felt a murderous glare behind me and saw Kaga-chin soaked and scratched behind me.

Kaga-chin: "Kise and Kasamatsu!" I heard Kasamatsu(M) yell at Kaga-chin, but was more focused on the repeated tapping against my cheek as someone had decided to be a spider monkey.

"Hi Kasamatsu-san." I spoke as my cheek was still getting poked.

Kasamatsu(F): "The game was awesome!" I walked over to Kasamatsu-senpai and dumped his sister on top of him. "Hey!"

"I'm not a jungle gym, and I'm too sore and tired to even consider it right now." She pouted before standing and retaking her seat next to her brother.

🏀

So as we all sat in different spots because of limited space. Kisecchi, Kasamatsu-senpai, Kuro-chin, and Kaga-chin sat together. I somehow ended up with Kasamatsu-san, Hyuga-senpai, and Mitobe-senpai. And the others don't matter. What matters is my FOOD!

Hyuga: "I don't know who's worse, you or Kagami." I looked at him over the pile of cooked food in front of me. I then saw Kasamatsu-san reaching over trying to take a piece. I grabbed her wrist and put it in her lap before eating while glaring at her.

"Don't." She gulped and nodded while the others learned a valuable lesson. "I don't take kindly to people taking my food."

Kisecchi: "Why are we sitting together? And Kagamicchi, why were you covered in mud?"

Kaga-chin: "I fell. Forget about it. And don't call me Kagamicchi."

Kasamatsu(M): "If we don't eat, they'll burn."

Kisecchi: "Oh, yeah."

Takao: "Excuse me!" I look behind me drawn from my food for a moment as two people walk in. "Sir, do you have two..."

Hyuga: "What are you doing here? Where are the others?" Takao laughs.

Takao: "We lost the upperclassmen while Shin-chan was crying."

Mido-chin: "Oi!"

Takao: "We figured we might as well get something to eat."

Mido-chin: "We're going somewhere else!" He turns and begins to leave.

Takao: "Hey!" Que the rain. Now they're back inside. "Hey... Are you Kaijou's Kasamatsu-san?"

Kasamatsu(M): "How did you know?" I felt a depressed aura next to me.