Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV)

Hyuga: "Kagami is powerless against Kise, but his weakness is..."

Coach: "Aside from passing, the weakest guy on the court, Kuroko-kun?"

Kisecchi: "So? It's true Kurokocchi's style is the only one I can't imitate. But what does that change?"

Announcer: "End of the first quarter! Take a two minute break!" 27-35 Kaijou up.

Kagami: "It changes everything. We'll bring you to tears in the second quarter." Everyone came to the sideline as K. Coach was pissed.

K. Coach: "What the hell are you doing? They're closing the gap! Your fundamentals suck! Hands up! Screen out! Rebound! You're taller than them, so get the rebounds!"

Coach: "I see. Yeah, that could work." I finally tuned back in onto my team. "Kagami-kun, looks like you finally cooled down."

Kagami: "No, I was always-"

Hyuga/Izuki: "You were really pissed!"

Coach: "But Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun, your coordination will be key. Can you do it?"

Kagami: "Yeah, probably."

"Kagami... stop Kisecchi and I'll have him figured out."

Kagami: "You say that like I didn't plan on stopping him!" Kuro-chin then stabbed his side with his fingers. "You bastard, where did that come from?"

Kuro-chin: "You want to beat Kise-kun, don't you?" Kagami then stabs Kuro-chin back.

Kagami: "Of course I do!"

Coach: "Well, then."

Announcer: "Let the second quarter begin!"

Coach: "Take care of the counter attack!" The cheers of the gym out weighed our sidelines cheers but that didn't matter. Kise came out firing first with the first points. Hyuga made a three directly after which was responded by another 2 from Kisecchi. Kagami then got the ball and made it seem like he was doing a regular drive when he passed the ball backwards. Kuro-chin caught the ball as Kisecchi turned and passed it around him giving Kagami space. Sticking with a layup, Kagami scored his own two points. 31-39 now.

'If Kagami can get one good stop on Kisecchi it's over.' Kagami goes to pass the ball, but as Kisecchi goes to intercept it, Kuro-chin passes it to Hyuga-senpai who nails the three. Five point gap.

Hyuga: "Have you changed your minds, first ye-" They were already going back on defense.

'They aren't perfect, but it's a start.' I watched as the ball bounced out of bounds on a miscommunication. 'I'm so close to figuring this out.' As Kise got the ball, of all people, Kuro-chin was there guarding him. 'This might actually work.' Kisecchi easily blew passed Kuro-chin who was replaced by Kagami.

Coach: "We're taking the ball!" Kuro-chin smacked the ball out of Kisecchi hands and into Izuki's. Izuki quickly scored on a fast break layup.

Kisecchi: "I just won't run by you, then. No one said I couldn't shoot a three pointer!" Sadly for Kisecchi, a big red head decided to use Kuro-chin as a spring and blocked his shot.

'I've got it! That was the stop I needed.'

Kagami: "Fast break!" As Kisecchi went to turn to stop the fast break... he accidentally nailed Kuro-chin in the face.

Coach: "Kuroko-kun!"

Ref: "Referee time out!" I saw blood dripping down from his forehead as he looked up at Kisecchi. Kisecchi looked shocked at what he did. Kuro-chin stood as Hyuga-senpai ran over.