ᑭᖇOᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

3 Years after ENHYPEN'S victory

"Aespa?" Heeseung paused from arranging the weapons in the armoury and turned to face his leader.

"Yeah! The others agreed to it too!" Jungwon replied as Heeseung proceeded to finish his task.

"Namjoon said we'll be the ones to take the yacht this time!" Heeseung said placing the last gun on its place and walked to Jungwon who was leaning on the door frame waiting for him.

"Did he say anything about the gender of the players?" Heeseung asked and Jungwon's smirk was enough as an answer.

"Hmmm... I think Castle Aespa suits whoever the next female champions will be..." Heeseung chuckled as they walk back to where the others are.

A few days after they finished the preparation for everything. They've gathered at the I-Land Port again. The I-LAND cruise waiting for them to depart and search for the next champions.

A few minutes of staring at the cruise, Enhypen were reminded of when they were in that same cruise.

The first day they arrive and all the first that they encountered in this magical island.

"We'll meet you in 2 weeks!" Namjoon said and the seven champions went to the cruise waving goodbye at them.

I hope you liked the prologue.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.