ᖴOᖇᗴՏT Oᖴ ᗪᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇՏ

"Back off. You're not helping!" Fatou fired back and glared at her.

"Tell us what happened to the two. Where are they now?" Chaeyeon asked making sure to give just enough attention to the two so they won't be intimidated by all of the participants that were watching them.

"T-there weren't any b-bodies to move. There were s-spears placed below the tower. And because i-it w-was still unstable, Jinsoul fell first. H-her h-head rolled up and fell on the river."

"They couldn't chase after it. And her body was stucked on the spears. The blood spilled all over everyone. Youngheun panicked because of Jinsoul. She slipped and fell off the tower."

"B-but there were hooks there. The others said it was for pulling up the bricks to finish the tower. That's why it's off limits due to the hazards."

"Youngheun's head were hooked and she was hanged. We couldn't get her down immediately and then crows started flying everywhere."

"W-we had to hide. When we came back. Her body was eaten by the crows."

Both Myah and Bahiyyih explained in between their cries.

The sooner the two finished. Everyone ran to the ground where the incident had taken place.

There was indeed a tower there. And it's obviously still under construction.
But what was on and below the tower were too awful to even look at.
Even the participants who were planning to spend their time on the cage came due to curiousity after seeing the groups of crows flying on the atmosphere earlier.
Even them had to hide after seeing the animals doing the same.

Those who were in the castle weren't able to see the crows. Since the ground is located on the west side of the castle, not far from the forest where the crows also came from.

"Where are the frontmen? Shouldn't they be here watching us!?" Alearein half-screamed upon noticing that there wasn't a single frontmen anywhere.

"What do we do? Jinsoul's head is missing. Where do we even start to look for her head!?" Jiho asked in frustration. She's one of Jinsoul's roommates.

"Alright. You all should go back to the castle for now." Jihyo announced as soon as she and the other two leaders had thought about the incident.

"Take the kids inside. They're probably traumatized by what happened so atleast try to comfort them. The three of us will look for the frontmen to see what we can do here." Solar said.

"But we're not allowed to leave unless it's for chores or training. You could get eliminated for this!" Aienriel exclaimed as she was worried of the possible consequences for her older sister and the other two leaders.

"This is an emergency. They won't eliminate us. Now go!" Said Abierose and everyone decided of going back.

Taking the youngest with them who were shocked the most since they were the one who witnessed the awful death of the two participants; player 98 and 43.

The three leaders decided to search for atleast one frontmen. They were already informed that they're not in either three of their usual location.

So the three leaders took a weapon each and decided of entering the forest.

Iland is a place of many dangers. If there's a forest. There's definitely weird animals inside too.

Before the three can totally leave.
Wheein, Caibing, Alearein, Momo, Yaning and Winter. All six came running to them.

"Why did you go back? Is something wrong again?" Solar asked Wheein and her friend only shook her head as she picked a weapon for herself.

"No. We assumed that you three will probably enter the forest. That's why we came here to help." She said and started putting guns and bullets on her belt and the pockets of her military jogger.