ᑭᖇOTᗴᑕT Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗩIT

"His sister is pretty smart. She used an effective strategy." Jisoo couldn't help but to give a compliment.

The warm up is done and now it's time to begin the real training.
They have gathered the remaining ladies in front of the pit. There were various weapons placed on a rack. Such as bows ans arrows, crossbows, swords and daggers. Weapons that ilanders are trained to use.

Everyone were instructed to pick weapons each before lining up in five columns while TXT stood in front of them.

Hoseok stepped towards the five with a small basin on his hands. He went over them and they soaked their hands on the basin one by one.

The ladies observed what they were doing and it looked like they soaked their hands with fresh blood.
The other mentors except Namjoon approached them this time. Each of the five carries a blood dead critters and they were tied on the five younger's waist. They also tied their hands which only fueled the players' confusion.

The sooner they were done with the preparation, Namjoon stood in front of everyone with his team behind him.

"There's exactly twenty five left of you so you will be divided into five teams."

"As you can see, they are tied and served as bait. Now, your task is to protect them from the hounds as they make the run in the forest."

"The first three teams to find the old cottage. Will the only groups who can receive their ration of foods."

His last statement left the ladies frowning to each other.
Does that mean that there will be ten participants who won't be able to eat at all even after the given exhausting task?

"Take them to their position." Namjoon instructed his team and they immediately moved. Taking each of TXT members with the players tailing behind.

After ten minutes... Hoseok fired the flare announcing that the game begins.

On the first team, Beomgyu suddenly bolted to the forest and took his own team by surprise. They quickly ran after him but he was impossibly past that they can barely go after him.

On the next team. Lea took the privelege to take the lead this time using an effective strategy. She's still with the youngest members and they find it rather fortunate for each other.

Taehyun tried to dash earlier but Isa and Wonyoung got a fast and strong grasp on his arms.

Taehyun was amused to say the least as he observes this team. Lea was doing good of leading them as she gives off that authorized aura with her.

"Let's go!" She said as she prepped her bow and arrow.

Lea took the lead of entering the forest. Followed by the Isa and Wonyoung who looked like they got Taehyun as hostage. And then J and Bahiyyih as their watch on the back.

On the following team. Yeonjun and Soobin doesn't differ much from Beomgyu since they have an annoying long legs. Kai on the other hand is nice enough to wait for his team to enter the forest.

Only five minutes in the forest, everyone began to hear the tracks of the hounds. Some were terrified since this would be the first time for them to see those creatures. While the rest became more alert.

Soobin abruptly stopped to wait for his teammates. They managed to round him up while catching their breaths and tiredly aiming their weapons.

"Stay sharp! Unless you want yourselves to be those creatures' breakfast!" Soobin angrily snapped at them.

Momo was the first to be alert and guided everyone to surround Soobin. He was tied and stinks of fresh blood.
So it's only understandable that he won't be of any help to them. They are om their own now.