ᗩᘜᖇᗴᗴᗰᗴᑎT

"He want them to stay. But the sooner we depart, those three must be separated from everyone immediately to sign an agreement." Jungwon stated at the other six right after his phonecall with Namjoon.

The leader was quite surprised at the information. But decided to give the three a fair chance of joining the game. As long as they don't let their family matters get in the way.

The others had no other choice but to agree as well. Now that their leader finally made his decision.

And so they waited.
Days passed and the yacht finally departed to Iland Port.

Enhypen led all the players out of the yacht and went to the small house near the beach where the rest of the champions are waiting for them. Dressed in the same uniform that they wore last season.

It took them quite a while before they reach the house because of the girls' luggage getting stucked on the sand for being too heavy.

The boys could only roll their eyes and decided to help them to hurry them out.

Jungwon handed the list of names to Namjoon as he approaches to greet everyone.

"Welcome to Iland!" He said to everyone with a gentle smile. The ladies giving him the same smile in return. Totally falling for his dimpled cheeks.

Namjoon and the rest of the champions brought everyone to the castle.
Having learnt their lesson about female participants, they always bring heavy luggages filled with even the most unnecessary products.
So BTS had made sure that there should be lots of carriages to carry their things. Because the last time they welcomed the ladies unprepared, it took them less than ten hours before they managed to arrived at the castle located in the heart of the forest.

As planned. Jay and Jake had made sure to take the three players away from the others. They had to stay in the house while the rest leaves to go to the castle.

Kai and Chaeryeong had to stay hidden in the house because of their sisters' sudden join in the game.
And once everyone are gone to the forest...

"Why do we have to stay here? Did we do something wrong?" Chaeyeon asked worriedly.

The game hasn't even started yet and it feels like she's already in trouble. Or worse, eliminated.

"Don't worry. There is just something that we needed from the three of you to agree to." Jake said and opened the door that leads to another room.

With confusion taking control of the three. They peered to see who walked out of the spare room.

A tall guy with a blond hair and well built frame. And a girl with a fiery red hair walked out of the spare room.

Surprising the three players in the process.

"Kai!!?" "Chaeryeong!!?"

The three screamed in unison before dashing towards their sibling.
It could've been a very heartwarming reunion, but...

"Hi." Kai and Chaeryeong both said awkwardly before stepping back a little from the girls. Causing them to write confusion on their faces.

"Alright! Let's get straight to it!" Yeji said as she suddenly entered the scene with a pen and a few papers on her hand.

Yeji placed the papers on the empty space of an old table. Turning to look at Chaeryeong and Kai. Signalling them to do what they were told.

"There are rules we abide in this place. So even if we are related to each other, it does not mean it gives any of you an advantage to this game." Chaeryeong said in a firm tone.

"Once you arrive at the castle. You should never speak to anyone about our relation. No matter the circumstances. Nobody should know that we are all related." Kai added.

"I don't understand! What the hell are you talking about!?" Chaeyeon exclaimed in a very furious manner.

"If the other participants learned that your siblings are one of the frontmen. They will grow jealous and find themselves at disadvantage. Keeping this a secret is for your own good." Jay explained.

"What if we refuse to agree with this?" Bahiyyih asked while hugging her brother's left arm like a koala.

"I'm afraid you will be eliminated from the game." Yeji stated along with a mysterious grin.

"Just agree with this Chaeyeon! We'll still see each other at the castle anyway!" Chaeryeong said to her sister in attempt to convince her.

"She's right. Although we are strictly forbidden to help any of you. We will always root for you and find a way to keep you all safe as long as the situation favors it." Kai said to his sisters. Ruffling their youngest's hair as she was starting to feel very sad.

"As long as the situation favors it?! What does that suppose to mean!?" Chaeyeon snapped.

"It means that you must learn to strive for your own survival. You're not the only players here who's trying to win. So you must be fair to others."

"If you get hurt. They can't help you. If you get in trouble, they can't protect you. In other words, your relation as siblings means bullsh*t here so you're basically gonna have to forget about that sibling thing!"

Yeji explained nonchalantly. Tapping the pen on the table impatiently.

"That's totally cruel!!!" Lea and Chaeyeon exclaimed in unison.

"I think I'd rather choose being eliminated instead! I don't think I can---"

"No!!!" Bahiyyih was suddenly cut off by Kai. His voice echoed in the room surprising her sisters and Chaeyeon.

"Just do as they say! You're already here and there is no going back! I can't let you both getting eliminated without putting up a fight!" Kai rambled with a very aggressive tone as his eyes began to glare at his sisters.

It was a fresh side of him to their eyes. The last time they've seen their brother mad was during his fight with their parents before he ran away. But this was much scarier to look at. Especially when they remember their brother to be very cheerful and bright.

"Sign the agreement. If ever you try to break the deal, you will be immediately eliminated from the game and your sibling will be put into trouble! This is the risk that you're all facing if you all try to break an Iland rule." Yeji stated with a stern voice before leaving the pen on the table.

Left with no choice. The three players decided to sign the agreement.

One of the Iland's rules is to be fair among others. Which is why the champions can not allow the three to continue if they refuse the agreement. Because it will be unfair to the other players.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.