ՏᗴᑕᖇᗴT Tᗴᗩᗰ

"I had fun. Thanks for wasting your time on me!" Winter said and laughed lightly.

"Alright. I'll leave when I see you go in." Jake's voice was barely audible but enough for the three to hear.

Winter finally entered the room. Surprisingly to be greeted by her worried sick roommates.

"Where have you been?"

"Who was that?"

"Are you alright?"

"Did you sneaked out?"

The three girls rained her with questions.
Winter rolled her eyes before casually throwing herself on her bed. While her l roommates watches her from the couch with their arms crossed.

"I got locked in the bathroom! Then that frontman guy found me! I'm lucky to be alive you know!" Winter said playfully just as Jake instructed her.

Luckily for her, the three girls believed her lies.

"I'm glad you're fine. I don't think I can handle if you die and your soul got stucked around in this room!" Karina huffed before returning to her bed as well.

"But who would even lock you in the bathrooms?" Ningning asked.

"The doors got stuck! I couldn't get out. That's it." Winter shrugged nonchalantly and was about to drop the issue.

"The doors are completely fine because I was actually in charged of cleaning there this morning. And I was there too before we were told to return to our rooms. I'm afraid I did not see you there." Giselle spoke in a suspicious tone. Looking at Winter with pure suspicion and her statement made the other two look at her the same way.

Fu**ing bi**h!
Winter cussed in her mind as she slowly sat up to face the girls properly.

"I don't fu**ing know okay! I got locked and that's it! Probably! Some bi**h who's so envious of my pretty face must've did it!" She retorted. Not trying to sound very defensive.

"Alright. Whatever! Get a shower. You probably smell like bathroom!" Karina chuckled before shoving the younger off her bed and pushed her to the bathroom door.

Winter simply snickered before making her way to the bathroom. Securing the door lock before she stomped in front of the mirror to look at her own self.

"That fu**ing bi**h always suspects everything." She mumbled. Referring to Giselle.

Giselle has always been the suspicious type. Just like the rest of her own circle of japanese friends when she first came at the yacht.
And Winter. Ever since they became roommates, Giselle had been suspecting her from time to time.

I guess I really suck at pretending.

She thought before pulling up the left hem of her sweatpants. Revealing a small burner phone and a small gun that were strapped safely on her leg.

She then next tapped on the micro chip stucked behind her earlobe. Turning the mic on, for her to speak and also hear the others who have the same thing on their ears.

'You better tell us that you got the da*n walkie talkie after that disgusting flirting you did!' A familiar voice spoke first.

"Of course Fatou! I'm not risking myself for nothing, am I?" Winter chuckled and picked up her toothbrush from the cup on the sink.

She then pulled out the walkie talkie from her waistband. She had stolen it from Jake earlier when she was deliberately flirting with him.

'Nice job. I would compliment you but I'm afraid I can already imagine that your acting sucks!' It was Yurina who spoke this time with her Japanese accent.

'I agree. I'm just glad that we didn't have to tag along!' Judy added and giggled along with the others.

"Atleast! I got the frontman on my grasp. We have a good asset now! So y'all better do your parts on this!" Winter rambled with the toothbrush still in her mouth.

'Well. You executed your part very well. For now. We just need to see what we can get from them. I'm pretty sure by the time they figured out that walkie talkie had gone missing. They'll try to find it.' Said Stella, the leader of their team.

'You need to watch it Winter. And make sure that you're not gonna attract attention especially when they figured it out.' Sakura reminded her and Winter only nodded her head before washing her mouth with water.

"So remind me again why we needed this walkie talkie?" Winter asked and walked to the bathtub as she started taking off her clothes to have a quick bath.

'So we can eavesdrop. But of course it won't suffice because they're smart and will probably suspect something.' Leia said with a mixture of her Brazillian and Portuguese accent.

"Okay! So I'll take it that I won't be sleeping properly." Winter said and she could hear some of her team mates laughing hilariously.

"Whatever. I'll leave it in a soundproof box with this microchip. I'll just leave it in record so we can check tomorrow if someone tries to reach out to this thing." She suggested and the others agreed.

'Very well. We can talk tomorrow during breakfast. Let's meet in the library.' Stella instructed and the girls were quick to whine than to agree.

'We're skipping breakfast!?' Minnie complained.

'There's still lunch b**ch! Your humongous stomach can fu**ing wait!' Fatou exclaimed before charging a hilarious laugh.

Winter decided to turn off the micro chip so she can take a quick bath. Once she's done and changed into her pajamas. She hid the walkie talkie and her gun and phone in the soundproof rectangular box she had hidden behind the mirror.

Then she left the bathroom and was greeted by a suspicious stare by Giselle.

Of course it's her again.
Karina and Ningning are already sound asleep.

"What?!" Winter scoffed at her before walking to her bed.

"You're really strange." Giselle said and laid back on her bed. Covering herself with her blanket.

This bi**h is under my watch now. If I learn that she knows something about me...

Winter slowly laid on her back. Her eyes not leaving the black haired japanese girl.

And then a small and sly smile etched on her lips.

She'll die here anyway. So might as well...

"I'll kill her."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.