ᖇᗴᗩՏOᑎՏ

"Jungwon. Have you seen the list of their names?" Heeseung asked as he approached the younger on his bed. A pressboard placed on his left arm.

"Not yet." The younger said and sat up. Taking the pressboard from Heeseung and immediately reading the names one by one.

His face quickly morphed into a frown as he read the name of the 27th and 28th players.

"Huening?" The male asked and looked up to Heeseung.

"I could only wish they're not related. But they're undeniably sharing the same features! And that alone doesn't need us to run them a background check." Heeseung said and gestured Jungwon to turn on the next page which he did.

Jungwon couldn't help but gasped in awe seeing an image of the Huenings collaged together. They looked like triplets almost sharing one face.

He turned on the next page and saw another collage image greeted him. He saw Chaeryeong's face and another one that oddly looks like her. Just like the Huenings.

"And don't tell me this is a sister too!" Jungwon said to Heeseung with a frown. Earning a chuckle from the older.

"I did a background check on Kai and Chaeryeong. They do have siblings and unfortunately. Those siblings are here." Heeseung explained.

"I assume they are in for a search." He added.

"If this happens. It's possible that family members of other previous participants may have come here to search too." Jungwon sighed as he returned the pressboard to Heeseung.

"I have informed the boys about this. They'll be watching those three along with the rest."

"I don't think this season will be the same as ours... I have a huge hunch that it will be something very different... And..."

"Chaotic."

+×+

"That sounds very stupid! You're all aware about the game! Why would you all join!?" Haseul exclaimed after hearing the reason from Ayieriza about why she and her four other sisters joined the game.

They joined because they were searching for their little brother who had also joined the game years ago. Two or four seasons before this new one.

"I agree! It's totally a dumb reason! You could've atleast leave one or two sibling alive! Why risk the rest of your family?" Wonyoung added as she gives off an equal reaction as Haseul.

"It's not like we actually have a life out there. Out brother joined the game purely to try his luck and win like what we all did. He just ended up joining this one and unfortunately none of us got lucky of winning!" Ayie explained as she started laughing hilariously.

"That sounds really tragic. I guess I would've try my luck here too if I was in your place. Atleast you're with your entire family right?" Ningning sympathized and Ayie giggled before she launched herself on the younger's bed. Playing along with her new friend.

"Finally! Someone with the same braincell!" She said dramatically as she pouts at the other two who only gave her a concerned look.

+×+

"I wonder what kind of games we'll be facing there. Base from what your sister said earlier. It makes really sense and it means we have to be prepared." Lea said while rechecking her things in her luggage for the nth time.