ᗩᖴTᗴᖇ TᗴՏT

The first batch are finally over. The five siblings made a pass by surviving with the least minutes of seven with Aienriel.
Unfortunately. Aisha failed her test while Arin died two minutes in the game.
Arin wasn't able to defend herself at all as she only tried to flee so Niki had a hard time trying to chase after her.

Beomgyu and Soobin helped to move Arin's body to a side. While Jennie announced that Abierose and her sisters have made a pass.

Despite their fair share of injuries. The girls did a celebratory dance and carelessly twerked their butts on each other. Despite the presence of BTS, TXT and ENHYPEN.

"Alright! That's enough of ass shaking!" Hwasa yelled at them before gesturing the five to return to their seats on the green grass with the rest of the participants.

Niki started walking to the others while Jungwon walks to the center of the red ring.

"Baek Jiheon! Binnie! Caibing! Choerry! Choi Yena! Chuu and Dahyun!" Jennie called the next batch and the seven marched to the red ring in front of Jungwon.

"You're cute! Like a sheep." Caibing spoke with a playful smirk. Although she spoke in Chinese.

"Let's cut the talk and start!" Jiheon said and pushed the girls to the side.

+×+

"Almost half of us were taken away." Hwasa spoke tiredly in the middle of their deafening silence.

The first test was finally over and there were 14 participants who unfortunately died less than five minutes in the game.
And 29 participants were sent to the pit. Half of them were unconscious due to intense injuries.

"Many of us are now alone in our rooms. Ah! I don't think I can sleep now that all my roommates are dead!" Jihan huffed and flopped her head on the back of the couch.

"My roommates are dead too. So I've been sleeping with my sisters now. You should do it too." Annarhea suggested since she too is the same as Jihan.

Both participants' roommates are already eliminated from the game.

"Come bunk with us! Yuqi and Monday are bunking in my room. You can join us too!" Dahyun suggested and smiled at the girl. Jihan nodded her head and gladly returned the smile, muttering thank you to Dahyun.

Dahyun's roommates are also dead so she decided to invite others like her to join her room if she's willing to.

"It's eerily silent here. I was getting used to hearing the children yelling when they were actually just talking..." Fatou sighed and leaned on Chaeyeon.

She was referring to the younger participants who were sent to the pit. Including both of her and Chaeyeon's roommates; Bahiyyih and Lea.

"Come on. Don't delve too much about it. Atleast we are sure that those kids are not dead! Caibing was right about them being sent somewhere else." Heejin said to them.

They still have a few hours left before lights out and everyone are gathered in the infirmary since everyone's injured and are still trying to heal.

While staying in the infirmary with just talking and getting to know each other more.

BLACKPINK and ITZY arrived later on and everyone became eerily quiet around them.

"Let's move. We only have a few hours left before roll call." Jisoo spoke to the girls with her with stern and they quickly started moving to help the participants with their injuries.