ᗷᖇIᗴᖴIᑎᘜ

"Welcome to Castle Aespa!"

"The list of your mentors will be revealed on the bulletin boards momentarily. For the meantime. You can rest and find your respective room of your choices in the West and East Wing." Jisoo announced as they entered the huge hall of castle aespa.

"Now that you will be living in this castle. Know that the South and North Wings are strictly forbidden and off limits to everyone. Everyone will be called back here for briefing later." Soobin added before the champions started leaving to give the girls time to rest and prepare.

As expected. The last three players arrived last and since they did, they had one room left to join where there was only one person to dorm with.
Making the four of them.

"H-hi!" The huenings greeted awkwardly.

Their roommate is a senegalese. A black beauty.
She's very tall and fit. And had a beautiful flowing brown hair.

"Oh! I guess this makes the four of us!" The woman said as she turned around holding a small thick book on her hand.

"Well come in! I don't bite!" She said as she chuckled and gestured the three who awkwardly strutted to enter their room.

"My name's Fatou! I hope you don't mind, I already took the lower bed!" She said and pointed on the bed where it had her folded clothes on it.

"I'm Lea. This is my little sister Bahiyyih. And this is Chaeyeon!" Lea introduced the three of them while Chaeyeon quickly took the other lower bed.

"Sisters? Not the first I encountered today!" Fatou said as she made her way to the mini kitchen to grab some snacks she had found in the cupboards earlier.

Lea and Hiyyih placed their luggage near the bunk beds before they sat on the couch not far from the bunk beds.

"Aside from them. I think I know who you're talking about! I remember I heard that there's five of them who joined here!" Chaeyeon said and stood up from her bed, walking towards the couch and waited for Fatou to place the bowl of snacks on the table.

Which she did, chuckling at how Chaeyeon excitedly eat. She sat on the couch across the three.

"'Tis gonna be a long journey. So I hope we get along!" Said Fatou as she slightly grinned at the three.

The sibling smiling gleefully at each other before nodding their heads vehemently.

+×+

Two hours after their arrival at the castle. The same voice from the speakers called them to the hall for briefing. They were given only five minutes to be there and it went by quickly as it started.

Yeji and Yeonjun are the only one who's there. Standing in front of the hundred of participants with a very charismatic aura.

"Let's begin." Yeji spoke and nodded her head at Yeonjun.

"We have said this earlier and I will repeat it again. The North and South Wing are strictly forbidden to all participants. Under any circumstances, nobody shall step foot on the premises."

"No participants are also allowed to leave the castle unless they are scheduled for a training at the ground. Or they have a task to do as part of their daily ilander chores."

"Everyone will be divided into three groups. You will see your names and group later at the bulleting board located in the balcony."

"One group will be tasked to keep this castle clean. The second group will be tasked to manage the greenhouse. And the third group will be tasked to manage the cage."

"As you live in this castle. You shall abide in our rules. No trespassing the forbidden grounds. No leaving their rooms during lights out. No leaving the castle with no other sensible reason. And most important of all. Is to remain fair among everyone."

Yeonjun had finished briefing them with the rules set for everyone. An eerie silence took over while the participants would share different looks at each other.

The champions made sure that this game will be more secured and monitored carefully.
Especially with a champions' siblings involved and the participants have also been quarupled than normal.

"Any questions?" Yeji asked in a stern voice as she scans everyone with her fierce cat eyes.

"He mentioned something about training! What's that suppose to mean?" One of the participants asked. She had a badge on her left chest with a no. of 88 and her name printed on her shirt; TZUYU.

Each participants were given a pairs of uniforms where they're names are printed over it. They were also given a badge with their no. as a participant.
It is to be able to distinguish them easily given of how many they are.

Yeji and Yeonjun briefly looked at each other before looking back at the ladies.

"Two weeks from now. The first test begins. During those two weeks. You are to spend your time here to train and prepare. The first test will remain anonymous until the day of the test arrives." Yeji said to her and everyone started mumbling inaudibly.

"What kind of training are we going to do?" Asked by player 29; Hyemi.

"This is a survival game! Of course we're gonna train how to survive and kill each other!" Said sarcastically by player 32; Hwasa.

Everyone started clamoring with worries because of what she said. It became pretty loud in the hall as everyone became very anxious and furious of what the first test will be.

"Silence!!!" Yeonjun suddenly bellowed in terror that sucked off any sound among the players.
Everyone looking at himwith a terrified and surprised expressions.

"Let me make this clear. You're training begins 9 to 11 in the morning. Continuing from 1 to 6 in the evening. Each day of two weeks, you will be trained by each of the frontmen and will be evaluated at the end of the day."

"You will be trained for either combat or with weapons. It depends who will train you. And everyone must perform well and not slack off."

"Whoever tries to slack off and breaks any rules. They will be eliminated from the game even before the first test begins."

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat my words. This season had gathered too many participants. And this caused a big change to the game.It will be more brutal once the game begins. Those who remains weak and slacks off will die."

"If you fail to reach the standard during weekly evaluations. You will be sent to the pit and I could only tell you all that you will never want to know what's in there."

Yeonjun's statement came out loud and harsh. But he didn't regret a single of it and was satisfied at the reaction he got from the ladies.

He needed to wake them up from their dreams. They needed to know the cruelty of iland the sooner the better.

And maybe that's the only way for everyone to easily move on in every elimination.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

By the way have y'all heard Ito and Eyes by TXT?
Those songs are freaking good and bop. Y'all should stream it for good skin!
Especially FROST MV!!!!

Anyways I love y'all!