Tᕼᗴ ᑭIT

"Welcome to your new home ladies." Jimin let out rather bluntly the moment that all the girls finally saw what the pit looks like.

Almost everyone screamed in fear seeing all the glass coffins with skeletons inside.
To them, this place shouldn't be called as the pit. It's a tomb.

"A-are they a-all the previous players?!" Sihyeon asked her fellow ilanders as they all whimper in fear.

"Look at them! They look so stupid." Yeonjun chuckled. Immediately earning a smack on the head from Soobin.

"Listen up!" Namjoon called their attention since they were all too focus huddling and whimpering in fear.

"From now on. This is where you're all going to stay. Every day, you will be taken to the dungeon to practice more without leisure time."

"In order to leave this place, you must win your next test and take your opponent's place in the castle."

"This is your first failure. So if any of you fails two more times, you will be eliminated. You have a week to prepare for the second test, so I suggest that you all better do your best."

"I guarantee you all. That this place will form a better you. A stronger you. And none of you will ever wish to stay here forever."

Right after that. Silence took over everyone. Nobody dared to say a single word. Not even the mentors.

As bad as it already sounds. They were told to sleep in the empty coffins. It is to make them feel the bitter sense of failing. For their willingness to fight to grow more stronger so they won't need to sleep in coffins anymore.

Atleast they weren't told to sleep with the skeletons like the previous players did.

The next day, everyone had to wake up earlier than those in the castle. They were taken to the dungeon where chained hounds greeted them good morning.

Everyone began to panick. Especially when the three terror mentors appeared with playful smiles on their faces.

"Good morning. Shall we begin the warm up?" Heeseung asked. Chewing on his gum and swinging the thick wood with hisnleft hand.

"Put on the blindfolds!" Yoongi instructed them and the girls quickly did as told.

They went to Beomgyu who was holding all the blindfolds and took one each.
They fall in six lines before putting it on.

"Let us begin. Our first session... We call it hit the three mices. All of you are the players and the three of us will be the mice."

"Your objective is to hit us. While we ran. We'll each have a bell with us, so you must use your ears to find us."

Yoongi explained while the rest of ENHYPEN and TXT handed a wooden stick to the girls.
The male mentors came to watch their first day of warm up. Especially Niki who is the only ENHYPEN member that experienced the pit. He could still vividly remember the pain and how he bled after 2 hours of 'warm up.'
BLACKPINK and ITZY aren't there since they're the ones who's gonna take care of the ilanders.

"After the whistle! Begin the chase!" Yoongi announced followed by an eerie silence.

The only thing they hear are their own breaths and inaudible sounds of birds and critters. Including their silent and muffled cries due to the overwhelming fear.

Tic

Tic

Tic