ᖇᑌᒪᗴ ᗷᖇᗴᗩKᗴᖇՏ I

All 100 particpants are finally finished on their task for their first day. The news from the cage have also reached them and almost half of the participants had made so much fun about it.

Especially those who had seen the cage team coming back in the castle looking completely messed up.

"Shut up I said!!! Or else I'll rip off your fu**ing mouths this instant!!!" Solar suddenly bellowed at the girls in annoyance.

A few more minutes. Yeji arrived at the scene. Just herself. Dressed in a combat uniform and holding a thick wooden stick on her bandaged hands.

"Everyone's here?" She asked with stern and silently counted all the heads. "Good. Let's begin!"

Yeji grouped everyone into ten. Teaching them the basic defense skills every ten minutes. The training isn't as harsh as they expected since it's their first day and Yeji figured that they deserve a generous welcome.

"Come on kid! Is that the best you've got!?" Gyuri yelled at her partner, Jihan.

"Stop yelling! Can't you see I'm trying my best here!?" Jihan snapped back.

The training went on. Lasting the same as the given hours.

By nightfall. Everyone is already exhausted. The sooner that their dinner is finished, everyone headed back to their rooms to get a well-deserved rest.

By the time the clock strucked 8. It was officially lights out and no participants are allowed to wander off the hallways.

ENHYPEN took the first night watch and sneaked in the castle. Heeseung and Jay secretly guarded the North and South Wing. While the rest five of them scattered all over the castle. Hiding and watching for any first rule breaker.

There is a total of 100 participants. So it is impossible if not even one from those 100 would dare to break the rule.

The clock continued to tick as the night delves deeper.

Jungwon decided to go to the kitchen to get a sip of water. However on his way, he overheard quiet whisperings from the room right beside him, the library.

Jungwon walked towards the door quietly and tried to eavesdrop from the other side.

"I told you it's made of golds! We should take them all out, and hurry to leave before sunrise." One of the voices whispered.

"How the hell do we go out of this island?!"

"There's a humongous boat out there you id**t!"

Jungwon stepped back as he didn't need any more words to decipher their plans.

He fished out the walkie talkie on his belt and called for the others. Soon confirming from the control room that there are indeed eleven rule breakers tonight.
They began planning on their first trap for catching the thieves.

"This is insane! What if we get caught?" Tzuyu asked as she can't help but feel anxious.

Tzuyu, Chungha and Nayeon were just trying to sneak out and see the castle further. Since they were unable to do it because of the tasks.

But unfortunately, the three discovered the other 8 participants who were planning to rob the castle.
Since they've mutually broked a rule. All of them gets in trouble if one gets caught. So the three had no other choice but to join them.

"Hurry! Get a bag! There is so much here for all of us!" Miyeon giggled and started grabbing everything she thinks are expensive.

"This place is loaded!" Soyeon added.