The end, and a new beginning.

Alicias POV
My name is Alicia, I work as a librarian at a old and small library in my city. I never really thought about traveling, trying new things exploring...instead I find my self huddled up in a corner escaping into a new world with the many books I read.

Third person POV

"My lady, Gisselle." Alicia said whilst finishing her favourite book once more.

Her favourite book, "My lady, Gisselle." revolves around a lost noble daughter of a Marquis house hold Fortes, the pillar of knowledge. Gisselle was lost while she was kid and once she turned 17 she was found by a knight of the Fortes Manor, recognizing her golden eyes a symbol of the household. She then started living with her family, being praised as she lived up to her bloodline being a genius with a never ending sense of knowledge, she was favoured greatly. She then meets the crown prince as they quickly fall in love, the story is then disrupted by the infamous Villainess, Adelena Soliel Davina the daughter of the Marquis Laurier, the sword of the empire. Like any other story, they defeat the Villainess with there strong bond and her life is taken to repent for her sins. Gisselle then lives happily ever after, the end.

"Alicia! It's closing time!" Her boss said as she called for Alicia.

She looked at the time closed her book quickly and ran towards the door.

"Have a great evening!" They both exchanged words as Alicia quickly headed towards the road, heading straight home gritting her bag tightly, she could feel something was wrong.

Just as she stepped on the road she was interrupted by a person screaming:

"HEY WATCH OUT THERES A CAR-"

But it was too late, a speeding car headed straight for her crashing into her, slowly ending her life.

As she was lying there many thoughts paced around in her head,

"No.....not yet....I haven't lived my life! I have too many regrets."

Her last words were:

"Please...another chance....I want to cherish my life this time..." she mumbled as she heard faint sirens as she slowly let go of her life.

Alicia's POV
"U-ugh..." I was greeted by a large amount of light beaming through what it looked like a tall window with white curtains embroidered with golden designs.

"Hmmm....what a soft comfy bed...." she blinks her eyes a couple times looking up at the beautifully embellished ceiling.

"GASP-" she gasps as she seems to realize shes in a completely different room.

She looks at her hand seeing soft, pale and fair skinned fingers.

"W-what's going on?!"