Yuriel, and White Roses. (1)

Adelena
We ended up walking around the whole garden, conversation fluctuating through different topics.

"I love cats, I know the current opinions on domesticated animal are quite fierce, I would love to own one myself." Yuriel stated with a bright smile.

"Oh I used to own a cat when I was younger, her name was Callie." I respond, recalling an old memory in my past life.

"You owned a cat?" He questions, a dumb look on his face making the corners of my lips raise slightly.

"I did, I used to run to very back of my families garden just to pet her." I say truthfully, well not in this life but when I was Alicia there was a stray cat that would appear everyday behind my parents' vegetable garden.

"Callie.. what a peculiar name." he says.

"Not as regal as you'd think, hm?" I ask, Callie wouldn't be to popular during this time.

"No, it sounds nice, easy to say." Yuriel says with a smile.

We ended reaching the gates back into the manor before I could respond, and we entered back inside.
———————————————————————————
Adelena

"Where have you been?!" Vedette questions, her and Ciel, "And what's.... that..?" Ciel says pointing at Yuriel.

"Well I was taking a stroll and..... 'that' is Grand Duke Volsaire." I introduce Vedette snd Ciel to Yuriel.

"Your Highness, this is Vedette and Ciel, my younger sibilings." the twins usher to bow and stare at Yuriel in confusion.

"Hello." he says with a smile, waving slightly.

"Honoured to make your acquaintance, Your Highness.." the twins say looking cautious.

I walk towards Vedette taking her hand in mine.

"It was a pleasure walking with you, may fate bring us together again." saying this with  bittersweet emotion, it left a sour taste in my mouth.

"Fate.. yes, thank you for letting me accompany you my Lady." he says as I turn around not looking back.
———————————————————————————
Adelena

Two days have passed since the banquet, it ended off uneventfully and I didn't see a trace of Giselle nor the Crown Prince for the remainder of the night. Which was confusing as they were supposed to have some sort of dramatic commotion with Inglid.

Currently, I am staring at a blank page in a notebook, pretending I'm busy so Mabel won't drag me out my room.

"Sigh." a sigh escapes my lips as my gaze in captured by the letters on the side of my desk.

Count Rivalle..
Baroness Richarves..
Viscountess Yvonne..
Marquis Fortes..
Baron Willows..

Wait Marquis Fortes?!

Please, I haven't been bothering your daughter lately, what could you possibly wish more from
me than that?

I groan before opening the golden sealed envelope.

"Addressed to Lady Adelena Soliel Davina,
The Marquis of Fortes would like to invite you to the Grand Opening of our New Academy. The opening will be on XX/XX/XX. Despite the sudden regards, we hope that you may be present at the opening."
With hope and Gratitude,
Lady Giselle Aurea Von Fortes

It's in a couple days.. an Academy opening? It's random but not entirely surprisingly of them to open.

Although, what surprises me the most is Giselle inviting me herself, or in this case writing
me this letter.

I guess I'll show up, I mean, maybe theres a chance for me to meet Yuriel there as well, we are "friends".

I pause after realizing my past thought, why am
I looking forward into seeing him?!

————
heyhey jayne here!
firstly, i wanna apologize for the shorter chapter, the next one will hopefully be longer!
i want to thank all of you for a late 1000 readers, and a current 2000 readers!
it makes me so happy knowing people actually read this story, and it gives me motivation to keep
on uploading.
i currently only update once or twice a month due to school and my own personal life, but nothing pleases me more than reading or writing late at night while blasting music in my ears.
thankyouthankyouthankyou so much again for your continuous support, ill try to keep this story up for you all!! ❤️