I'm the villain of the novel?!

She quickly runs up to a mirror gently touching the white haired and ebony eyed stranger claiming to be her reflection.

"Oh my goodness..." she exclaimed in awe by the beautiful being in the mirror.

Suddenly, a maid knocks and bursts into the room holding a cart full of food greeting her with a bright smile.

"Good morning Lady Adelena!" the maid smiles cheerfully as she headed towards Alicia.

"W-what do you mean?!" Alicia said as her voice sounded confused and frustrated.

"What do you mean Lady Adelena? Are you sick? Should I call a physician?!" The maid exclaims as she quickly makes her way towards her.

Out of no where, Alicia feels a sharp pain piercing her head as she regains memories of the name "Adelena".

"A-AGH-" Alicia grabs onto her head falling onto the ground in pain.

"MY LADY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The maid quickly drops to the floor aiding her.

"QUICKLY— CALL FOR A PHYSICIAN THE LADY HAS COLLAPSED!" She shouted out at the other maids as they scurried for help.

Alicia slowly closes her eyes as she wakes up in the old library, watching her original body read her favourite novel out loud to many listeners.

"Lady Adelena Soleil Davina Laurier was the First daughter to the Marquises 4 children, she was the second oldest child to her brother Sir Inglid Beau Laurier. She was the Villainess of this novel as she tormented the heroine by embarrassing her, and even attempting to poison her. She was the once loved lady of high society and now she is the most hated lady in all the land." She stared at her original body as it slowly faded leading to another mirage.

"I was once a loved lady, I had it all....looks, status, knowledge, and overall anything a girl would dream off. The only thing I didn't have is that I didn't master my bloodlines power, the sword, I was too fragile to hold such a vile weapon. It was the only flaw I had, the only thing people would resent me for. I was so close...so close to my goal of finally becoming the empress and reigning over the land, it would've been perfect. Until she showed up, if only she hadn't existed. The lady Gisselle, the woman that took everything from me. She was beautiful, kind, everything I was, even more...she inherited her families knowledge and to my surprise she was adored by everyone, including the crown prince."

I saw a beautiful lady, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, the one that looked identical to the body I was in. That's when I finally realized, I was reincarnated into the body of the Villainess, Adelena Soliel Davina Laurier. The most beautiful poison, the sleeping lion of house Laurier.