Greeted.

Alicia's POV
"Mmh-" Alicia blinked twice and was greeted by the same embellished ceiling, feeling a bit of déjà vu.

"Ugh...how long was I out for..?" She got up and placed her hand in her forehead.

"Approximately 4 hours!" Said one small, female sounding voice.

"And 25 minutes!" Said another small voice but this time, more masculine.

Alicia flinched as she turned to the side, her eyes met with two kids. Both with white hair, and dark crimson eyes, just like Adelena. Alicia stared at both of them for a hefty moment as she recalled the two.

"Vedette..and Ciel?" Alicia said in a confused tone.

"Yes?" Both of them said at the exact same time, as the they both turned face to face giving eachother a annoyed look.

Vedette and Ciel Laurier, they were the twins of house Laurier and were Adelena's two younger siblings. Adelena never paid any attention to the two. Leaving them without a older sister to look up to, but once the female lead showed up she cherished both the twins as if they were her own. This led to Adelena's older brother, Inglid, to have a unrequited love for the female lead. Thus, making him the second male lead.

Alicia giggled at the twins reaction, she thought they might've gotten used to saying things at the same time.

The twins quickly turned their heads and faced Alicia who was visibly beaming. They were immediately charmed by her.

Alicia fixed her white locks and pushed it behind her ear. She glanced side to side looking for a chair that the twins might've sat on, but nothing was there.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" Alicia said with a worried look plastered on her face.

"Hmm, about 30 minutes?" Vedette said as she had her hand on her chin.

"30 minutes?!" Alicia exclaimed as she thought about how much her legs would be hurting by then.

Alicia patted the side of her bed, signalling the twins to sit down.

The twins stared at her with a surprised look as Alicia gently smiled at them welcomely. Vedette and Ciel stared at eachother once more with a look that screamed: "Should we?". They both nodded as they hopped onto the bed accepting the invitation curtly.

Alicia smiled as she patted Ciel's head, Ciel wasn't used to head patting as he thought he was to noble for such actions. But he enjoyed the head pat, he decided he'd let it go this time since Adelena was his older sister.

Vedette gave Adelena a look that also screamed: "Pat me too! I want a pat!". As Alicia giggled once more moving her hand towards Vedette patting her head gently. Vedette instantly felt a feeling of ecstasy, as she smiled brightly.