The Swords Calling.

Third person POV
"If only the twins were here." Adelena said with a smile and a sigh.

"Oh yes! The twins!" Mabel exclaimed.

"They must be at the training grounds at this time!" She continued with a sparkle in her eye.

"The training grounds?" Adelena questioned, slightly tilting her head to the side.

"Yes! They twins, their mentor, and the knights must be there!" Mabel said passionately, it was clear that she wanted them to drop by.

"Hmm, don't mind me asking but... do you perhaps fancy anyone there?" Adelena said as her lips curved into a smirk.

"No, no M'lady! I just truly love how graceful the sword is..! With all these alluring movements... I'm sure that you'd like it as well!" Mabel stated as her brown eyes shimmered in the sunlight.

Adelena thought about it for a moment. Wasn't the original Adelena unable to learn the sword? She had too little stamina to be able to master it, but that made Alicia (aka. The current owner of the body) even more curious. It made her want to learn the sword and prove that Adelena could in fact master the sword, bringing honour back to her name.

"Let's go then." Adelena said suddenly, feeling inspired.

"R-really?!" Mabel gleamed.

"Sure!" Adelena replied bluntly thinking: could it hurt to watch them train? I'm sure that the twins would be delighted to see me, maybe I could even try to get a swing using the sword.

These thoughts made Adelena want to hold the sword more and more. It excited her, she was finally breaking out of her shell, and taking a step out of her comfort zone.

"I'll lead the way!" Mabel sparkled as she was barely containing her joy.

Adelena's POV

"CLANG—— CLASH" I stared at the two knights intertwining their swords.

Mabel truly was right, once you lay your eyes on the sword you can never seem to look away. It was alluring, it was calling me.

"M'lady look! It's Lady Vedette!" Mabel said excitedly as she turned to the side.

Third person POV

"Swish— CLANG!" Vedettes sword clashed with another bringing it to the ground

"THE WINNER IS LADY VEDETTE!" A man shouted as others clapped and cheered.

"Wow.." Adelena said in awe envying Vedettes talent.

Adelena's eyes were glued to Vedettes sword which was majestically gleaming from the suns light, she saw a slight blue aura fade slowly as it flowed into the blade of Vedettes sword.

"Sister Adel!" Ciel called quickly running towards Adelena.

Vedette and the knights quickly turned towards Adelena with the most surprised look on their faces. Adelena walked forward as she was presented with a tall, brown haired male.

"L-lady Adelena! What a surprise.. I never thought I would find you at the training grounds!" He said nervously as Adelena quickly recalled the male.

This particular fellow was named Aiden Hayes, he was given the title of: The captain of the Laurier Guard at the age of 19. He was found by the Marquis who "sensed" potential in him, Aiden was a commoner and a orphan. But he now lives a good life using the skills that the Marquis taught him to the fullest.

"Ah, Yes.. I was just stopping by and—" that's when Adelena saw it, the most beautiful sword. It was white with gold embellishments and rose designs, it did not only look enticing, but it was calling her.