༈ Rules

|

|

༈ We don't care about the number of reads or votes your book has

༈ We don't care about the number of reads or votes your book has. Reads shouldn't determine the potential of your book. Some books have over 100k reads yet they haven't won any award so you can have any amount of reads to enter this award because if you deserve it you deserve it.

༈ Follow BooksGotTalent & our chosen account, marsaumell. You are NOT ALLOWED to follow our profile with a backup account, however, other profiles may be followed with backup accounts.

༈ Add this book to your library and reading list.

༈ You must give this award a shout-out.

༈ Your book must be written in English.

༈ If the genre of your book is not here, you can come back next time. But do not enter your book into a genre that it is not.

༈ Books must have at least five chapters (excluding aesthetics, prologue, and such). For poetry, participants must have at least six poems. For Short story, at least a chapter. If you get the password incorrect twice, you will be disqualified.

༈ You are allowed to enter a maximum of two books into this award. You are not allowed to enter two of your books in the same genre and you are not allowed to enter the same book into two genres.

༈ You must not contact the judges for any reason. If perhaps there is something you would like to clear up, private message this account and we will attend to you.

༈ Copy the questions in the form and reply accordingly. Fill it in as a single comment. Password is a word that starts with the second letter in your username. You will be asked to refill if this is not done properly.

༈ If you change your username or book title, please inform us.

|