Books Got Talent 2021

Hello everyone!! Congratulations! We have come to the end of BGT 2021

Started : October 15, 2021
Ended : November 22 , 2021

It was anything but an easy journey, but it was worth it. Putting a smile on people's faces and telling them the worth of their book is what we love doing.

To the participants, thank you for participating because this award would be nothing without it. Thank you for having the courage to put your book out there for the world to see. We can't just let you go without saying thank you and as a way of expressing it, every book submitted will automatically be taken into consideration for a feature in our genre reading lists.

To the judges (most of you), thank you for taking the time to read those amazing works and giving your honest thoughts on them. It is highly appreciated.

We have gotten to everyone who has requested for their scoresheet. The winners will also be messaged regarding the prizes so no need to worry about it.

Now, we know this award wasn't perfect (we got complaints which will be attended to) so we decided to kick the ball into your court. We created a Post-Award Evaluation form where you all get to share your thoughts, give feedback, and make suggestions on how the next award should be.

Would there be different rounds?

A general award without genres?

The ball is in your court!

If interested, look out for a link to the form on our message board. Your replies stay anonymous unless you don't want it to be.

 Your replies stay anonymous unless you don't want it to be