ೃ⁀➷ FANTASY

If you don't find your entry here, that means you didn't get a tick when you filled your form, and if you didn't get it, then you did something wrong which might have caused you to lose your spot

If you don't find your entry here, that means you didn't get a tick when you filled your form, and if you didn't get it, then you did something wrong which might have caused you to lose your spot. You can however correct us, if you feel you are right about your entry. If you have any other queries, state them in the chapter named Queries.

Before we move on, there are some things participants and judges should know.

❍⌇ You can sue your judge (not legally though). By this, we mean that you are free to query your judge after the results are out if you believe that you have been treated or judged unfairly. But this should be done formally, and not to shame anyone. If you query a judge rather harshly, you will be blacklisted. Please also note that querying your judge does not mean your score will change, but if you can successfully query the judge for doing something very wrong, then the judge will be called to judgment.

❍⌇ Any judge who backs out without a valid reason will be blacklisted.

❍⌇ Judges, you can sue a participant (not legally though). You can inform us with proof if a participant messages you without a go-ahead from us, or even tries to bribe you. The participant will be blacklisted.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──  ⋅ ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮THE HONORABLE JUDGES╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

── ──  ── ──
THE HONORABLE JUDGES
── ── ── ──

IsisSapphire
I've actually judged more than once before and I find it to be quite fun. I think I have what it takes to give honest comments and to truly judge and be fair when judging. Judging a book is more than just choosing first, second and third place, I feel like regardless of which position you're in, you can always improve the author on their writing just by choosing to comment on what they could improve on, I like that and I also have the ability to issue commentary in a way that doesn't come off as highly offensive, at least I like to think that I do. So well there isn't really much to it, to be frank, I just want to judge because I like it. :)