CH 7: Melt The Sun

CH 7: Melt The Sun (Hailey's POV)

With my palms sweating I knock on Everest's door. I hear heavy footfalls, followed by the click of the door. My eyes drag up his body and he does not disappoint.

He stands before me in loose-fitting drawstring pants with no shirt. What I can see of his body is all carved muscle. Each section of his abs are so defined you could nearly grate cheese on them. His V is cut so well cut, it might as well be an arrow pointing south with a sign that says 'Dangerous Equipment Below'. His arms are huge and just as defined with veins bulging as he flexes. His massive shoulders lead to a thick neck that is half covered by his long  dark hair. His jaw is covered in a thick scruff that looks rough, but I know it has a softness to it.

When I finally lift my gaze, his bright blue eyes are shinning, and a smirk blooms across his lips. I can't keep my eyes up. It's shameful but I stand there for nearly a minute staring at his chest. My breathing is heavy and his low grumble growl is the only thing that snaps me back to reality. It also sends a fresh rush of arousal between my legs. My focus sharpens, and I notice large words spread across his chest written in Old English letters. I reach out and trace the words 'Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours.'

As I trace the last letter his hand closes over mine holding it to his heart. He lifts my hand and brings his lips to my wrist. A shiver runs through my body and another low growl escapes him.

"Can I come in?" My voice is barely above a whisper.

He looks at me, then into his room, and back to me. His voice is husky when he responds, "I'm... I'm not sure that's a good idea. The way you smell right now... I don't trust myself."

I giggle. He's cute. "If you had a shirt on, it might be easier for me to control myself. Wow, just wow." I lick my lips, I know it's not helping my case, but when such delicious man meat is standing in front of you, it's hard not to want to take a bite. "I'll be a good girl. I promise."

Another growl rips from his chest, this time louder. He turns and closes the door behind him. I guess that's a no. I wear a pout as I take a few steps back towards my room. The sound of a door clicking open has me stopping in my tracks. I dare to hope it's his door.

"Promise not to get mad at me when I keep my hands to myself." I turn to see him poking his head out the door.

"I promise." It was unfair of me, the last time, to push him away. He didn't deserve that.

He becons me with his hand to join him. I think I would probably follow him anywhere. When I step inside, not much has changed. He has a few personal items laid around. It's neat and clean. I take notice of a book on his desk that looks a bit out of place. There is a bookmark shoved in it, so he must be reading it.

I turn around with the book in hand and nearly laugh. He did, in fact, put a shirt on. He is sitting on his bed against the headboard with a pillow over his lap. I smile when I think about what he is hiding under that pillow. "What's this?" I ask trying to not stare at the pillow.

"Just a book I've been reading." He blushes, but his voice has dropped an octave.

"Love Bites and Bruises," I read the title out. "Sounds like mommy porn."

"Most mommies would blush while reading that book. It's intense." He shifts.

"Like some Fifty Shades shit." I laugh.

"Sort of. It's a submissive and dominant story, but it's not as wholesome." He thinks Fifty Shades is wholesome. I watched the movies. I would not call them wholesome.

"Is that something you are into?" I ask no longer laughing. Images of being tied up, spanked, and thoroughly fucked, flick across my mind. I could see him being a very dominant figure in the bedroom, if... If he ever allowed himself to touch me. He has got the control thing down pact.