CH 25: Daughters

CH 25: Daughters (Hailey's POV)

"Right there. That's the spot." I moan as his hands move to the exact place I need him most. Who knew a foot rub could feel so great.

"You keep moaning like that Sunshine and you'll find yourself with a mouthful." After everything we have done together his words still make me blush and send a rush of heat to my core.

We have been home for two days now since my abduction. I never knew my bed could feel so good, when for just a moment I thought I would never see it again. That I would never see Everest again. Before I know it I have fat tears rolling down my chin.

"Hey now, It's okay. You are here with me. You are safe." Everest strong arms wrap around me the best he can. Even with his size he can't fully encircle me. I'm as big as a house. And with that thought, a fresh wave of tears start to roll. "The amount of thoughts that just rolled across your face... I don't think I'd like any of them. Would I?"

I shake my head and snuggle deeper into his chest. Into my happy place.

"I love you, and I can't wait to meet are pups." As if they heard their daddy talking about them, the little rascals start kicking. My hand moves to my stomach as the pressure builds. We are still three weeks from my due date. I need them to stay where they are just a little longer. I send a silent prayer to them, only to find my discomfort grow into pain. Sheer stabbing pains that double me over.

"E, something's wrong." I barely have the words out of my mouth before I am scooped up and out the door. We are at the hospital in record time.

They admit me in a room and run tests. Braxston Hicks they say, but they want to keep me. With having twins I'm already high risk, so it's better for us all if I stay.

*********************

I have counted the ceiling tiles in the room for the fifth time since waking this morning. E had a meeting about the information that was gathered from what we found out was the H.A.W. (Humans Against Wolves) headquarters. Their main facility, was the one we raided and it had a horde of information for us to go through. H.A.W. is stretched across every continent and every location was documented. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

Last week they found the other two wolves that were taken from the same claiming I was. They are still in critical condition but their mates are finally at peace. They have their missing piece back. I am so happy for them and hope that their nightmare gets to change into the dream that mine has become.

Even with the good news, I am bored out of my mind. I've had no more false labor or any signs that these pups are ready to make an appearance. Three days from my due date and I'm more then ready for them to be here. I can't get comfortable. I'm having a hard time sleeping. I feel nauseous, but not sick, so I don't want to eat. I'm either too hot or too cold. And I am so fucking bored I can barely see straight.

A knock on the door interrupts during round six of tile counting. Bright red curls peek through the door followed by the rest of Izza. "Good your up."

Izza is followed in by Michka and they take seats next to my bed. "E thought you might like some company." Michka tells me as she nibbles on her bottom lip. I've gotten to know her pretty well. It's one of her tells when something is bothering her.

"Spill!" I command. Not meaning to use my authority, but...

"Dian got me again." Michka covers her mouth with her hands and drops her head. "How did you know?"

"Wait what do you mean he got you?" Izza asks with a wicked smile on her face.

"I can't believe this happened. Amelia is only a few months old and we just got together. Dian says he's happy about it, but what if he changes his mind. How the hell did this happen to me again." Michka rants.