CH 26: All-Knight Long

CH 26: All-Knight Long (Jay's POV)

I stand looking over my mother as she hands a chalice to my beautiful mate. Izza is dressed in the same elaborately made silver dressing that my mother wore for her coronation. This should have taken place months ago... Years ago, but we are finally here.

"Do you Izza Bella Fury, promise to watch over this kingdom? Promise to be the right hand of our Queen when needed?" Mother asks as Izza drops to her knees before our Queen.

"I vow to do so." Izza responds directly to Queen Hailey as she raises back to her feet. I can already feel a strong pull to my Luna, my Love, my mate. In just a few moments she will be my wife.

"Beta Luna, do you promise to care for your Silver Crescent Pack? Promise to protect them as you would your own blood?" My Mother, Liv, asks Izza in the same vow she had made over twenty years ago.

"I vow to do so." Izza repeats directly to my mother as she is passed the power of the Silver Crescent Luna.

Now for the moment I have been waiting for. I had to wait and watch Michka dedicate herself to Guardian. Now it's my turn. I step forward and take Izza's hand in my own. She has tears building in the corner of her eyes as her gaze locks on mine.

"As marked mate of Beta Alpha Jameson Wolfe, do you vow to support him, devote yourself to him, to be kind, trusting, tolerant and understanding from this day forth. To give your whole heart to the wolf that was made for you. To renounce all others as he is yours and you are his."

No one else in the room exists but her at this moment, "I vow to do so." She mouths the word 'Mine' to me as I try and fail to keep my composure in front of the Kingdom.

My mother turns to me and asks the same to me as I vow myself to her. And just as she did after I say my vow I mouth back to her that she is Mine. She smiles as tears stream down her cheeks.

"In old tradition, Jameson and Izza, have opted to be collared. To show all others who they belong to." Very carefully I lock the elaborate chain of a crescent moon surrounding a howling wolf head around her neck. I had to take a step closer to her as I do so and it takes everything in me to not pull her tight into my arms.

Once her collar is in place she locks a more simple version around my neck. Both necklaces are platinum since silver would be painful and they have a spring mechanism in them to adjust for when we shift.

As it's locked in place she places a quick kiss on my cheek. That's my undoing. She is mine now, as I pull her flush against me and show the world just how much she belongs to me. I don't care that my hands roam to places they shouldn't in public, or that her moan can be heard as my tongue dominates her mouth. "Mine." I growl as I break our kiss so we can breathe.

With a giggles she answers, "Yours." Dipping my head back down to take her lips again, I am stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"That's enough for now, son. She is yours." Mom's voice chimes in reminding me where we are at. I still don't give a fuck and graze her lips once more before returning my attention to the others in the room. I do not let go of my mate though. They may just have to pry us apart. I do adjust our bodies so Izza is in front of me with her sweet bottom pressed against a very hard and hungry Cookie Monster.

My mother gives me a wicked grin before turning to face the crowd, "By the power of the Royal Council, I am proud to introduce to our Kingdom, Beta Luna Izza Bella Wolfe." The crowd cheers as my mouth falls to her mark. Knight prances in my head so proud of our mate. So happy he may as well be a pup jumping at the door after his master has returned home after a long day.

After the ceremony we are swept into a group of mixed family and friends. I try my best to keep up conversations with everyone but all I can think about is the woman in my arms. How soft her skin is. How warm she feels. How warm she feels in other places. When a small growl escapes me, Izza looks up at me with a knowing smile. I can smell her desire for me and it is driving her just as insane as it is me, that we are not alone.