CH 13: Bad Boys

CH 13: Bad Boys (Ever's POV)

Lick, lick, lick, suck, suck, swirl. She moans my name again and my chest inflates even more. I've lost track of how long I have been chasing her body around 'Our' new bed. When we started she had her head on the pillows at the top of the bed. Now her head is hanging off the end of the bed. Her legs are wrapped tightly around my head and both of her hands tug hard on my hair as she comes in my mouth again. My name is breathy as it breaks across her lips.

My cock is so hard it hurts, but when we walked into our new apartment on the top floor, she looked up to me and said, "Welcome home my King."

I could give two shits about the title. Will I own that shit, hell yes, but it was her claiming me as hers that set me over the edge. The door had barely clicked closed behind us when I tackled her to the ground.

We didn't stay there long. Only long enough for me to kiss her breathless and rub myself against her for good measure. I didn't disconnect my mouth from hers as I lifted us from the floor. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I carried her to our bed.

Once I got her centered on the bed, I finally broke our kiss. Her eyes were closed when I looked up at her, but they quickly flutter open. Blacked-out orbs shine back at me as she flinches at the loss of my touch. I smile knowing that Faye is with us. Even if there is still a disconnect between my mate and her wolf.

My mouth is only off her skin long enough to tear her clothes from her body. The sight of her creamy skin is nearly enough to bring a man to his knees. Her large mounds are under my hands while my mouth navigates every inch of her skin. Her body bucks, as my mouth falls on her soft center.

That is where I stay for what feels like an eternity. My wolf and I take turns pleasuring our mates. He is slightly at unease that Faye has yet to communicate with him, but he is over the moon when she makes an appearance. She has appeared a few times over the last few weeks but only when she is in the throes of passion.

We have chased her around the bed as she tries to squirm away from the onslaught of our tongue, our fingers. She pants that she can't cum again, but then she does. I am awarded her sweet nectar on my tongue again and again. I want nothing more than to bury my painful steel between her legs. I have damn near burrowed a hole into the bed trying to find relief. Instead, I continue to torture her. She moans, whines, whimpers, and screams with each lick, each suck. Every pump of my fingers makes my cock jealous that they get to be where it desperately wishes to reside.

When I feel that I can no longer take the pain not being in her, I round her body. Her mouth is already open, hanging over the end of the bed. My boxers are dropped releasing the beast that throbs with want of her. Only her. Of them. My Hailey and Kratos's Faye. They are ours. Her mouth closes on me as I continue my focus of pleasure on her. I am as gentle as I can be, in my state as I rock my hips. Fucking her mouth will only temper my need for a short time, but I will allow her a break.

Once I have emptied into her mouth, I gather my final reward in my mouth as she not only cums but squirts. My wolf and I are content with the final outcome, but he is saddened when her eyes return to their human green.

We pull her back up the bed and onto our chest. Her breathing is heavy and ragged. She shivers and shakes against me, with each touch. Every graze of the skin causes her body to tremor and it has my cock thickening to have her as we should. She is too spent though. That was the point, to keep me from fucking her.

I have to have a conversation with her and I needed sex to be the furthest thing from her thoughts, first. "Do you think we should have sex?" I ask once her breathing has returned to somewhat normal.