𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

I tredded to my school bus because I was almost late from grabbing my AirPods off the charger

Seats were filled making me struggle to find where to sit. I then spotted my best friend sitting all the way in the back and she was waving at me.

I raced back there sitting back there with her. "Let me see your colors I hope you got dark purple like I asked." She said as she was speaking of the color of my braces.

"Now you know I got dark blue I don't know why you sat there and said that." I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes then put them into her phone.

"I'll get em next time dang." I said bumping her shoulder.

I peeped she was texting Durk their relationship seem to be going well.

"Oh I gotta tell you something." She said as she turned over to me.

I pulled my air pod out because I didn't hear what she said. She repeated it and then I replied.

"What?" I said.

"Dayvon's going to be working at our school as the janitor so he can start getting some more money." She said.

My heart dropped.

"He's a whole gangbanger what does he need to be a janitor for?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows.

"Girl don't give me the line I don't know he just said he wanted to last night my momma said the same thing." She said.

"Oh my god." I did a big sigh.

We arrived to school and everyone got off the bus walking into the building. I wasn't with my best friend anymore because she had to run to the office to get something but she was going to be in class.

I pushed threw the big crowd everyone always walked slow. I felt a poke on my side. Making me look up to see who it was.

"DaeDae stawp playing." I laughed. "Long as I see that smile." He said as fixed the Bookbag on his shoulders.

"You good though?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay just ready to get this day over and done with." I said shaking my head.

"No bull, but text me later." He said going into a direction and I went into a direction as well.

I suddenly had the urge to pee. I did all that this morning but I had to again.

I rushed to my classroom putting my stuff down. Before they rung the late bell. "Mrs. Goldstein may I use the bathroom real fast?" I asked.

"Yeah make it quick we need to start our lesson." "Okay." I rushed out the door going down the long hall and then turning a left.