𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟺.

authors note ; sorry for the long break a bitch went to Miami for spring break and lost her whole mind 😂😂😂😂.

| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

"Von what is you doin you can't lay in the hospital bed with me

"Von what is you doin you can't lay in the hospital bed with me." Alani laughed as I got comfortable.

"Why I can't? Shit I'm the reason you in this muhfucka-" I said before she slapped me in my lip.

I gave her a look. "My son ain't finna grow up cursing." She said bucking on me.

"You tweakin His ass sleep , just chill out I'm just tryna kick it witchu for these few days we got left in here." I said as she was ready put me in a stretcher.

"So you won't me to whoop yo behind basically?" She asked.

I leaned my head downward to see her ass.

"Tshh or you can let me do the whooping from behind on folks." I said scoffing and chuckling.

"ain't nun of that jumping off for a while." she reminded me again.

"okayy mama , I heard you." I smothered her with kisses & cuddled her body.

she fumbled kissing me back romantically sucking on my bottom lip then pulled away slowly.

I grip on her neck before she could pull away bringing her lips back to mines.

"mmhm." I said as we was kissing like crazy. at this point I just wanted to pin ha down & pound her.

nurse came in ruining the moment bringing in Polo G and my cousin Tory knowing I reminded them to never let me see him again in this room.

My blood get to boiling.

I tried to say some to her but of course she left before I could. I get out the bed quickly pull the little rolling thing with my son inside of it towards Alani.

She quickly grabs Dayvon Jr out holding him frightened. I shook my head. "this what you on? , you coulda waited on till you seen me in the streets again. you gone bring this shit in front my baby momma." I argued.

Polo G pulled out his gun from his boxers holding it up to Tory's head I guess to intimidate Von but Von don't even talk to her so if he shot her he wouldn't hurt that much.

"hell yeah shordy , don't got time to waste. been tryna get up witcho ass don't try to play it like I'm all of sudden on yo dick." he said.

until Pooh Shiesty came in & Shanelle did too pointing they guns at Polo.

"if one die we all die." Shanelle said.