𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟽.

authors note - can y'all start commenting more I don't be knowing if it be as good or not 😢.
| 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝

I sat down in the church seat mugging Alani as I had  on this buttoned up white shirt and some professional ass pants

I sat down in the church seat mugging Alani as I had  on this buttoned up white shirt and some professional ass pants. We really was at church.

She sat down beside me with one of the fans fanning her self.

I mugged her with a side eye.

"we still gone be in hell together bae?" I said.

she turned her face toward me giving me a shock look.

"who is we? the people of the untied states?" she asked.

"no." I said.

"who is we yo family ?" she said.

i laughed. "you tweakin." I said chuckling.

"but you mean to tell me you ain't went to church when you little." Alani said.

"duh key word little never stepped foot in one of these bitches ever since my first body." I said. Itching my scalp.

"wooo needa wash dat." alani said as she seen little particles coming from my hair.

"you da hairstylist fuck you mean." he said.

"you needa stop cussing in the church of the lord." she said sitting in the seat all cute and shit.

"can i eat it when get ho-" I said before she cut me off.

"shhhhh. the preacher ready talk." she said.

i smacked my teeth sitting back looking forward.

"I see some new faces in here this morning!" he said doing a large smile.

"stand up if you a visitor!"

Alani shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"now if my damn water break then what." she said talking to herself.

"gone head stand up big mama." I said seeing her struggle to get up.

"you see me struggling help me!" she said.

I laughed helping her get up and we stood tall together as I moved my dreads out my face.

"welcome! welcome! happy for you all to join us." he said.

"everyone say hello visitors." he said talking to the people who be coming there.

"hello visitors." they said.

Alani waved at everyone but I grabbed her hand yanking it down.

"they suppose to speak to us not we speak to dem fuck is you doin." I said mad.

"boy bye." she said waving me off & then we sat back down.

"when it's time to leave ima let cho ass struggle to get up let erbody see you looking like a rolley polley." I said whispering.