𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽.

| 𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"Yeah I lost my bitch

"Yeah I lost my bitch." I said to my producer.

"And you wanna make a song?"my producer said as I spinned my chair side to side.

"I'll let you sleep onnat, cause soon as you get over her you gon regret it." He said.

I prolly was. But I knew I hurt her feelings. I won't even worried about the body she made. That whole day after she left from the crib I just drunk and fucked wit my homeboys. But I still in the inside felt bad but I'm so use to cheating just incase and now it caught up wimmie.

"I gotta go." I said getting up and leaving with out saying why.

"alright, don't forget you gotta pay booth rent for next week!" He said as I left out quickly.

I jumped in my car driving to her house. I got out after tucking my pole in my pants.

I knocked on the door as I looked around myself and my surroundings.

She opened it and then rolled her eyes ready close it back. I pushed the door back with my hand.

I was much more taller than her than I thought this the first time I ever really seen her with her shoes off. Well since I payed it some mind.

"I thought I told you I ain't wanna see you-" she said before I just started kissing her in her mouth making both of us back up inside of her house. She kissed back it won't no way you was letting me go.

I closed the door behind us as we kept kissing. Making us fall on her couch.

Soon as I saw her I got horny for her. She knew how sorry I was cause I wouldn't stop texting her or calling.

I pulled down my pants after sitting my gun on her table and we stopped kissing for a minute.

"wait- wait- I'm a virgin." she said as her eyes got wide.

"I kno." I said as I pulled her pajama pants down that hand lilo and stitch on it.

she had on a purple thong that period must be over a sumn & it look like she got a Brazilian wax. When was this?

I took all that shit off admiring her pretty pussy.

I pulled my third leg out tapping it on her pussy before I slid it in.

I rub it on it too making her wetness get on my tip so it goes in smoothly.

She just covered her face up I'm sure she was prolly scared a sumn. But she was supa wet though.
"you needa relax yo body it's gone hurt if you just all tensed up." I said.