𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺.

| 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠

I was chilling on the couch watching Tv then I started to hear loud bangs on the door. I contemplated on answering because it could've been a set up anything.

I peep my head out the window before doing so seeing it was Aubree with a bag wit her. My eyebrows furrowed. I spoke to myself. "What the fuck do she want."

I got off my chair walking towards the door opening it. She ran up on me hugging me crying. "Yo , wus good witchu?" I said confused as I hugged her back but still confused.

Her words couldn't get out as much. Hiccups kept taking over as she spoke. "Yo relax I can't understand you witchu soundin' like that." I said.

"Come in the house." I said letting her in then looking around and then closing the door.

She carried her bag with her inside. Sitting on the couch and then wiping her eyes as one of her legs shook.

I sat down across from her diagonally. "Alright let me kno sum." I said.

She took a deep breath calming down. "If I tell you this you can't tell nobody." She said.

"I can't say that. It depends on what it is." I said.

"No Tracey you can't speak on it." She said.

"Alright ain gon say nun." I said listening.

"I pushed Alani out of the window at Booka's party. Von found out and now he been trying to find me all day. I think he tryna kill me." She cried after the last part.

"WHAT?! tryna kill you!?" I said in shock.

"Damn." I said pressing my teeth together making a sorry face.

"Why you push her out the window though? Was y'all playing or some like how did that even happen." I said confused.

"I- it- dae- I just." She said trying to formulate a sentence but couldn't make out any words.

"Dae? What about Dae?" I said.

"Please please don't do anything crazy when I tell you this." She said.

My knuckles grew tight just of the thought of what she was going to say. I knew exactly what was going to come out her mouth. I just wasn't sure if I was prepared for it.

"Von killed daedae. Alani over heard someboys talking about it at the party and i tried to stop her from saying something because my brother has been happy lately. Now everything is on me." She cried.

I stood up out of anger , at her & her pissy ass brother.

"SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU KNEW ALL ALONG YO BROTHER KILLED MINES?" I said.