𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

For 2 weeks I sat at home. The school called my mother telling her that they mailed my diploma and I wasn't eligible to walk across stage and that fucked me up. Because I did all that work and now I can't even walk across the stage?

I changed my hair up as well. My mom helped with that. Aubree blew me she would still text me from here and there to update me on her and Durk but I couldn't get into it after that crazy ass day.

I felt like I was slowly drifting away from the real me. The quiet Alani not this trill bitch from the west side.

I felt down. Because how Aubree went ahead and lost her virginity with out hesitation. That's what made us both different but I guess it's just me now.

This is the time I needed Daekwon. His funeral was being held today. It was morning. It was raining and just a very chill day. It had been raining since last night.

I took my shower putting on my black dress that fell down to my knees with the necklace he had got me a while back for Valentine's Day.

After I added my accessories and my lashes. I flat ironed my bangs and the rest of my hair.

My mom came in my room and she walked into my bathroom standing in the frame of the door.

"Alani." She said making me turn to her direction.

"yes." I said low. "Are you almost done?" She asked as she looked at my outfit.

"Yea almost, I just have to put on my shoes." I said. After I applied my lipgloss and turned off my flat iron.

"Come here baby." My mom came up to me hugging me she could tell I needed it. I cried a small bit on her.

"This just feels so much like when daddy died." I said. "It does, but just know they both in your heart." She said.

We got out the hug and I nodded and I wiped my face off from crying. She comfort me & then I put on my all black slip on vans with my anklet.

I got my phone off the charger placed it inside my pocket it book and began heading downstairs.

My moms was already in the car so I locked the door behind me and I got in & we drove to Daekwon's funeral.

My stomach started hurting this was the last time I was going to see him. The casket was going to be open. All I could think was why him.

We pulled up seeing people walking in. My mother touched my hand as I stared out the windshield.

"You ready?" She said. I nodded and we began getting out the car. She walked in front of me and I just walked slowly.

She greeted everyone while I stayed out and just did a slight grin at everyone.

I didn't look straight ahead, I just followed my mother as we sat in the 2nd row while the funeral house got filled up.