𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟼.

At Least 20 Votes for next chapter!

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

"this bull shit bruh." Alani said as Von momma explained the story from top to bottom.

"Ma , it's still not addin up how somebody just gone scoop him up that fast. how you just gone take yo eyes off my son for that long!" he shouted.

"y'all please im trying to explain." she said with watery eyes.

I paced around her front room distraught. I barely got the chance to see him being that I was on in a coma and now he's getting taken away from me.

"I don't care I'm reporting it to the police!" I said.

"No. Don't do that." He said.

"What the fuck you mean don't do that it's my son! Somebody gotta be places we not somebody gotta notice him before we do hell! I don't know what else to do." I said yelling.

Von momma went silent and just left her self in tears. But right there I just looked at her sideways. I don't know who lying or who telling the truth but Ima get to the bottom of it.

"Explain the story again." I said standing there watching her take a seat on her couch.

"Alani relax somebody gotta have they head on straight so we can figure shit out .. she said it 8 times-" Von said.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WANT HER TO SAY IT AGAIN!" I yelled at von making him go quiet and shake his head.

"We went to target he was in his car seat. We were in a isle and I was walking with the basket. I had to ask somebody a question and then I turned around and the car seat was gone." She said wiping her face.

"It's still not cutting it for me. It's just it's not I'm sorry. You know what happened to my baby. You just don't wanna say nothing." I accused his mother.

"Why would she do that Alani? Don't accuse her of no type shit. Can't believe you said dat." Von said furrowing his eyebrows and squinting at me.

"Hell yeah that's exactly what the fuck I said. Find my son yo I'm not playing." Von moved me away from his mother. As I got close to her arguing.

"Crazy how y'all don't believe me I would never do nothing like that." She said blinking tears away.

"Ma don't listen to her she just a li upset right now." He said trying to stop Alani from touching his mom.

Alani pushed Von away storming alway from him then snatching his keys. Running to his car and hopping in it pulling off and leaving him at his mother house.

Watching him from the rear view mirror standing there and then shaking his head then walking back inside her house closing the door.

I was going to go to the target she was so called at. And ask them for security footage. I wanted evidence that he was took in the store before I go to the police. Or if she was really there.