𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹.

| 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

I was in a daze. Everyone just looked up at the window I came out of. People thought I was on drugs not knowing it was Aubree the whole time.

It just so happened Booka had arrived making everybody come outside. Making everybody attention go to Booka and forgetting about me.

Von came out the house laughing then seeing me laid out on the ground. I slowly was about to pass out from all the pain I was in.

I couldn't talk the side of my mouth was hit on my braces. All I could do was see. The noise around me started to get quieter and quieter.

Von ran up to me trying to pick me up but I couldn't move. "How many finger im holdin up!" He said putting two fingers in my face. My other hand was broken so I used my other and I put two finger in on that one to show him.

"Somebody call 911!" He said looking around at everybody.

Nobody was budging they just was looking. He pulled out his phone calling. "Alani come on man keep yo eyes open." He said as I just wanted to go to sleep as my eyes continued to be weak.

"Yeah, hello my girl... my girl.. she.. she dying." He said with his hand on my face to make sure I don't go to sleep.

"Sir, what happened to her?" They said on the phone.

"Ion kno, we just at this party I came out side and she was on the ground." He said.

"Alright we're sending an ambulance to your location right now." They said.

"She keep closing her eyes man what am I suppose to do." He said with a crack in his voice.

Never seen him so worried about me ever.

"Make sure she doesn't fall asleep , we are not that far from where you are located." She said.

"Please hurry up!" He begged.

He started yelling at everybody. "Who the fuck was fucking wit her!"

Booka came and seen Alani too. "Damn what the hell happened."

"Just Get back just gone everybody just leave!" He yelled.

He picked Alani body up in wedding style. Until the ambulance came.

__

I wake up in the hospital seeing Von laying on this couch sleep. and then this girl with tattoos on her sitting looking at me. Never seen her before.